Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Carlos_Rivas_13

Tywin Class Battleship

6 comments in this topic

[TACG]
Alpha Tester
479 posts
3,832 battles

I know this is old. But I seriously thought this was a thread about something similar to an really really old thread, called Minosota class. A class of vessels litterally made up by some kid on here a long time ago, who delusionaly thought it was real. There was a huge argument that the kid was trying to say Montanas were fake the Minosotas were real. It was a huge argument on that thread, if you search it up on Google you might be able to find the thread on here.

My response was, ugh not one these again. When I saw this. But I'm happy to see it just something totally silly.

Edited by Starfleet1701

[SVF]
Members
4 posts
492 battles
12 hours ago, Starfleet1701 said:

I know this is old. But I seriously thought this was a thread about something similar to an really really old thread, called Minosota class. A class of vessels litterally made up by some kid on here a long time ago, who delusionaly thought it was real. There was a huge argument that the kid was trying to say Montanas were fake the Minosotas were real. It was a huge argument on that thread, if you search it up on Google you might be able to find the thread on here.

My response was, ugh not one these again. When I saw this. But I'm happy to see it just something totally silly.

I don't suppose you could point us to that thread?

[TACG]
Alpha Tester
479 posts
3,832 battles
32 minutes ago, Valiran said:

Lol, alright I'll have to find it again. I can probably find through my old comments.

[TACG]
Alpha Tester
479 posts
3,832 battles
36 minutes ago, Valiran said:

Found it, 

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,714 posts
3,833 battles
On 4/12/2019 at 11:48 AM, Starfleet1701 said:

Would like to see the Connecticut class USS Minnesota in the game and the South Dakota class 1920 imagine a cross between Colorado and North Carolina class and you get the picture 4x3 406mm guns with standard battleship layout. 

Sign in to follow this