You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
playercatz329

Whatever Happened to?

8 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
21 posts
934 battles

What ever happened to the submarine boats they had at the very beginning alpha and beta stages of World of Warships?...    Just curious..

Members
17,726 posts
5,084 battles

They are currently featuring subs in the Halloween mission.

Chances are, the feedback they gather will be used to make subs for regular play.

[WOLF3]
Members
5,928 posts
2,199 battles
9 hours ago, playercatz329 said:

What ever happened to the submarine boats they had at the very beginning alpha and beta stages of World of Warships?...    Just curious..

First I've heard that they ever had submergibles in this game prior than 3 days ago.

Beta Testers
21 posts
934 battles

could have sworn they had them during the alpha mode could be wrong though even though I am a beta tester. I came into beta test a little late so i can't really say i am for sure... maybe the moderators can tell us if indeed this is true or not. In any case true or false they should bring it to attention cause it would be another great game to play.. World of Submarines.. It fits well anyway...

[WOLF2]
Members
1,093 posts
12,845 battles
On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 12:43 AM, playercatz329 said:

Actually, the captain from April Fool's sub is the only thing I really want back :)

Make him a universal 10 point reward WG … please!

That hat was awesome

Edited by Commander_367

Beta Testers
21 posts
934 battles
2 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

Actually, the captain from April Fool's sub is the only thing I really want back :)

Make him a universal 10 point reward WG … please!

That hat was awesome

It would make world of warships a more difficult game to play but then again I guess it would have its own game server as the others do..

[ARGSY]
Members
5,722 posts
3,912 battles
5 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

That hat was awesome

Screencaps or it didn't happen. :Smile_teethhappy:

1 minute ago, playercatz329 said:

It would make world of warships a more difficult game to play but then again I guess it would have its own game server as the others do..

Oh believe you me, the prospective impact on the game has been argued to death already. I think it's even got a few threads permanently locked, and likely to get more. You want to spill salt around here, say "Submarines" or "CV rework" - at least it shut the people up who were asking for them (except a subset of those probably still screams because they didn't get the subs they think they wanted).

[WOLF2]
Members
1,093 posts
12,845 battles

Ok just the captain, He looked like a hungover Russian with rubber boots and earflaps on his fur lined hat I recall

forget the subs :)

Edited by Commander_367