You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HorrorRoach

Funny Le Terrible replay

7 comments in this topic

[EREKT]
Members
746 posts
5,755 battles

The enemy Terrible and I terrorized each other's teams. We both zipped through and took out each other's carrier. My team saw me do this to the enemy carrier, enemy Terrible appears by our carrier... My team didn't do anything. The Hipper tried to help and died. I can't believe my team blew that advantage. I even gunned down an Asashio trying to chase me. He lit me up for 45 seconds, yet 3 of HIS team mates hardly shot at me! Closer to the end after the Terrible killed our carrier, he was at a sliver of health. I tried popping reload booster and hitting him at 12.3km...It's cute how much I had to lead the shot. Then, at the end, it was just me left... And I was being radared by a super low health Cleveland, the enemy Terrible had a sliver of health as well. I loaded AP because I was expecting the Cleveland to appear and try to blast me... That dang Terrible flies into view and shoots me, my front 2 AP shells hit him. I wonder if he would've died if the game hadn't ended. Two AP overpens on him might not've been enough. He got a Kraken from my death, what a slap in the face... heh. Well, even turd ships can have decent games I guess. I might try this play style more often when I'm top or nominal tier.

i wonder what my base XP would've been had I won... 2500ish?

shot-18_11.02_22_44.49-0080.thumb.jpg.f45087aa2447826461d4301c1148d2fa.jpgshot-18_11.02_22_57.01-0291.thumb.jpg.920606ca1b40c7c6f525bb8a9669f551.jpg

20181102_222720_PFSD508-Le-Terrible_22_tierra_del_fuego.wowsreplay

Edited by HorrorRoach
  • Cool 1

[CSALT]
Members
137 posts

I would guess that your XP base would've been about the same as his was since it looks like you both had very similar matches.

I have really enjoyed the Le Terrible and part of me is glad so many people think so little of it.  Makes mine all the rarer and less chances for people to learn how to counter the ship.

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,257 battles

I had one heck of a nice battle in my LT earlier tonight.  Not as much damage with only 81k, but I also had 4 kills.  And in a battle where it was 2 v 2 at the end, I killed the last 2 enemy ships, a Kidd that was heading to defend their (Std mode) cap while the 2 of us were capping, and the enemy Donskoi who came charging up the middle (Estuary map) which I killed with torps with a Flesh Wound kill, leaving just out Izumo alive.

I'm also finding the LT a pretty fun ship.  I still wish that it had a little better mix of consumables, but it's not really all that bad.  Thus far, it seems to perform best as a tier 8 Khab most of the time.  But when you find yourself in a 1v1 against another DD, you just kick in that gun booster and blow the DD away.  They don't know what hit'em when you "booster" them to death!  :cap_rambo:

[CO_OP]
Members
28 posts
9,045 battles

104k damage and 3 ships in one game, other than that, this thing is so baddd!  True against other DD's 1vs1 no big deal, but radar'd, air spotted by CV, and you're pretty much toast especially if not near any island. I hope they do something to help it out, currently the money spent doesn't seem worth a premium.  

[ADPT2]
Members
59 posts
1,998 battles

shooting this thing in an atlanta is such a pain in the butt haha

[PLPT]
Members
147 posts
8,412 battles

Base xp would be around 1900 had you won. The rest of your team didn't do much.

Edited by Zairinzan

[EREKT]
Members
746 posts
5,755 battles

Tried the a different build, no concealment expert captain skill (still took 10% concealment mod). Propulsion mod 2 instead of rudder shift (rudder is still 4.7s, good enough). This was a lot more fun. You can really dodge and juke as long as the targets are 12km+. Does propulsion mod 2 allow you to stop faster when you're going full speed, or does it only kick in when you get down to quarter speed? @LittleWhiteMouse

Sorry to summon you Mouse ( was going to look up the answer instead), i tried deleting the link to your name but it won't let me for some reason... I held control and right clicked, selected remove link. Hmmm.

image.thumb.png.aad4684383e35e08b87833fed95b3f92.pngshot-18_11.04_15_39.12-0251.thumb.jpg.1e0f8d75d9bb1bc39f26869d44741349.jpg

I actually melted a couple CRUISERS, hit a Tirpitz with 3 torpedos. But, this is NOT proof the ship is good. I was just in the right place, at the right time... And my build suited the situation I was in.