Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CTMAADawson

When to rank battle?

8 comments in this topic

[FFG]
Members
21 posts
1,386 battles

Been playing since August. I'm not the best player, but I don't think I'm the worst. Should I keep training in random for a while or should I dive into ranked?

• Cool 1

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
579 posts
4,562 battles

Personally id go for it. More so if you are leveling those ships.

Its a good way to learn objective goals, stick with the team and focus fire, i.e. hold your shot to hit the enemy DD early on rather than a shot that may do 1K damage to a BB.

Plus you may learn other things watching others play that can only be beneficial.

• Cool 1

[LOU1]
Members
2,882 posts
8,004 battles

Especially with Ranked Sprint being Tier V right now.  Even though it feels a bit like the normal Ranked, it can be a lot more enjoyable and less stressful.

[FML]
Members
1,631 posts
9,904 battles
5 hours ago, CTMAADawson said:

Been playing since August. I'm not the best player, but I don't think I'm the worst. Should I keep training in random for a while or should I dive into ranked?

Welcome to WoWS.  I think you'd be ready to give it a go because this Ranked Sprint event is designed for players like you in mind.  But actively try to get better as you play more battles - find someone playing well, and watch what they are doing.  If you dont think you'll distract them, ask them why they did something that you wouldnt have done.  

And, I agree with the below two posters :)

5 hours ago, beliy_demon said:

Ranked makes you a better player, so.... start as soon as you wish?

3 hours ago, _greifer said:

Personally id go for it. More so if you are leveling those ships.

Its a good way to learn objective goals, stick with the team and focus fire, i.e. hold your shot to hit the enemy DD early on rather than a shot that may do 1K damage to a BB.

Plus you may learn other things watching others play that can only be beneficial.

Good luck!

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles

Always dive in head first. The greater the suffering, the greater the motivation to alleviate it - or, in other words, move forward.

Sign in to follow this