Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CTMAADawson

When to rank battle?

8 comments in this topic

[AK]
Members
298 posts
9,980 battles

Been playing since August. I'm not the best player, but I don't think I'm the worst. Should I keep training in random for a while or should I dive into ranked?

• Cool 1

[-K-]
WoWS Community Contributors
941 posts
12,143 battles

Personally id go for it. More so if you are leveling those ships.

Its a good way to learn objective goals, stick with the team and focus fire, i.e. hold your shot to hit the enemy DD early on rather than a shot that may do 1K damage to a BB.

Plus you may learn other things watching others play that can only be beneficial.

• Cool 1

[LOU1]
Members
4,121 posts
11,717 battles

Especially with Ranked Sprint being Tier V right now.  Even though it feels a bit like the normal Ranked, it can be a lot more enjoyable and less stressful.

[FML]
Members
3,743 posts
14,898 battles
5 hours ago, CTMAADawson said:

Been playing since August. I'm not the best player, but I don't think I'm the worst. Should I keep training in random for a while or should I dive into ranked?

Welcome to WoWS.  I think you'd be ready to give it a go because this Ranked Sprint event is designed for players like you in mind.  But actively try to get better as you play more battles - find someone playing well, and watch what they are doing.  If you dont think you'll distract them, ask them why they did something that you wouldnt have done.  

And, I agree with the below two posters :)

5 hours ago, beliy_demon said:

Ranked makes you a better player, so.... start as soon as you wish?

3 hours ago, _greifer said:

Personally id go for it. More so if you are leveling those ships.

Its a good way to learn objective goals, stick with the team and focus fire, i.e. hold your shot to hit the enemy DD early on rather than a shot that may do 1K damage to a BB.

Plus you may learn other things watching others play that can only be beneficial.

Good luck!

0 posts

Always dive in head first. The greater the suffering, the greater the motivation to alleviate it - or, in other words, move forward.

Sign in to follow this