Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

7 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
1,156 posts
14,813 battles

hi 

Is anyone else having the same issue as me on the forum web page I'm logged in but can no other members logged in online.

I know I cant be the only here people posting and yet down on the bottom off the screen it says i am only one.

I checked all my settings which I never touched anyway  and cant see anything wrong.

This is day 2 off this anomaly happening very strange on 2 different computer's  and even went to the SEA forum page which is showing all members which are viewing the site.

Id greatly appreciate if any one else was seeing this problem too can shed some insight into it.

Regards         

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
846 posts
9,519 battles

you are supposed to be torping all the BB's in ranked with your kamikaze, not on the forums!

[POP]
Members
1,156 posts
14,813 battles
1 minute ago, KingCakeBaby said:

Having the same issue. It seems to be a minor bug.

Yeah its not interfering with anything just makes it hard to see who is online to chat or post to them.

Seems to have started when we had the last major game patch there was also  forum maintenance done and for me this is about the time it started. 

[POP]
Members
1,156 posts
14,813 battles
3 minutes ago, Gerbertz said:

you are supposed to be torping all the BB's in ranked with your kamikaze, not on the forums!

Im at work bit hard  you said midnight tonight my time  was the clan battles  the sun is still out at the moment so its not midnight

Members
2,421 posts
5,426 battles
56 minutes ago, tm63au said:

hi 

Is anyone else having the same issue as me on the forum web page I'm logged in but can no other members logged in online.

I know I cant be the only here people posting and yet down on the bottom off the screen it says i am only one.

I checked all my settings which I never touched anyway  and cant see anything wrong.

This is day 2 off this anomaly happening very strange on 2 different computer's  and even went to the SEA forum page which is showing all members which are viewing the site.

Id greatly appreciate if any one else was seeing this problem too can shed some insight into it.

Regards         

WOW probably shut the user listing to off.. same as the Survey function is OFF as well. 

Sign in to follow this