Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Jolly_Rodgered

Ovechkin Blue Tracers

7 comments in this topic

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
290 posts
9,615 battles

First I'd like to thank WG for the pretty easy to finish Ovechkin Collection. Plus the missions to get a second 10 point commander were also non stressful so again, well played. My question is that I read these commanders have tracers that are blue to match the ice in a rink or something like that, yet neither of my first two Ovechkin clones are demonstrating that ability. I didn't see anything about gun size so I would assume they would work on a destroyer as well as a battleship but is there a setting I need to turn on to see them or is this a known bug that needs to be reported. 

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Image result for animal thank you gif

[DRB]
[DRB]
Beta Testers
828 posts
4,565 battles
1 minute ago, Jolly_Rodgered said:

First I'd like to thank WG for the pretty easy to finish Ovechkin Collection. Plus the missions to get a second 10 point commander were also non stressful so again, well played. My question is that I read these commanders have tracers that are blue to match the ice in a rink or something like that, yet neither of my first two Ovechkin clones are demonstrating that ability. I didn't see anything about gun size so I would assume they would work on a destroyer as well as a battleship but is there a setting I need to turn on to see them or is this a known bug that needs to be reported. 

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Image result for animal thank you gif

In the skill screen you need to enable the ability. Plus it is kind of hard to see against the blue sky and ocean.

• Cool 1

Members
103 posts
857 battles

You need to go into the captain's screen. On the far left, unemphasized, you will see an ammo type symbol. Click on this to activate. It took me a week or two to realize this.

Edited by Tanuvein
  • Cool 1

Members
2,459 posts
12,213 battles

Where do you think he is a good fit? My knee jerk reaction was the Des Moines, or Buffalo, with that turret speed buff. (but can't see wasting a special captain on a ship I may never play again Buffalo). Also a DD build with the extra health.

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
290 posts
9,615 battles
6 minutes ago, APA_204 said:

Where do you think he is a good fit? My knee jerk reaction was the Des Moines, or Buffalo, with that turret speed buff. (but can't see wasting a special captain on a ship I may never play again Buffalo). Also a DD build with the extra health.

I put him in the Kidd for just that reason.

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
290 posts
9,615 battles

Thanks Mainerd and Tanuvein. I never would have seen that. Much appreciated and thumbs up for you both.

Sign in to follow this