Sign in to follow this  
Gothik6969

Premium Account

10 comments in this topic

Members
34 posts
1,271 battles

October I purchesed a premium account, and it went threw steamgames.com, so I try'd to get another premium account,  on November 1st 2018 and cannot, I try'd threw Paypal, and even tryd right off the WOWs.net web page, and threw the game canter, even right off my Master card, and nothing worked, sent a "ticket" in, responce it's my bank fault, I have proof of said October purchess,  that went thew steamgames.com, yet that option wont show up at all, like a steam wallet, so I will ask here where do I go to buy another premium account, for another 30 days.......

An error occurred while processing the payment. Please make sure your account is active and check its balance.

© 2009–2018 Wargaming.net

Same card I used in October, above is the respnce I got, yet again today, yes account is active, and balance is good, beside check balance of what? more then enough in the bank, so what balance?

Edited by Gothik6969

[O_S_D]
Members
40 posts
9,398 battles

Phone your C.C. company and make sure that they are allowing purchases from the site. I've had 3 credit card companies let me do 1 purchase, then block any other purchases from said site until I phone them and tell them to allow it.

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
781 posts
4,726 battles
28 minutes ago, Tingent said:

Phone your C.C. company and make sure that they are allowing purchases from the site. I've had 3 credit card companies let me do 1 purchase, then block any other purchases from said site until I phone them and tell them to allow it.

Pretty much this.  Wargaming's accounts are located in Cyprus, I believe.  A very large number of credit card agencies flag transactions for that reason and block followup.  The issue is most likely on your card's end, unfortunately. 

I usually use Amazon Pay since PayPal has been staggeringly unreliable with WG's system for me and I don't feel like giving them my actual credit card number.

-R

[-K-]
Members
5,061 posts
8,938 battles

My brain hurts just trying to understand the grammer in the OP.... :Smile_amazed:

Community Department
2,016 posts
500 battles
4 hours ago, Gothik6969 said:

October I purchesed a premium account, and it went threw steamgames.com, so I try'd to get another premium account,  on November 1st 2018 and cannot, I try'd threw Paypal, and even tryd right off the WOWs.net web page, and threw the game canter, even right off my Master card, and nothing worked, sent a "ticket" in, responce it's my bank fault, I have proof of said October purchess,  that went thew steamgames.com, yet that option wont show up at all, like a steam wallet, so I will ask here where do I go to buy another premium account, for another 30 days.......

An error occurred while processing the payment. Please make sure your account is active and check its balance.

© 2009–2018 Wargaming.net

Same card I used in October, above is the respnce I got, yet again today, yes account is active, and balance is good, beside check balance of what? more then enough in the bank, so what balance?

2 hours ago, Tingent said:

This looks like the most suitable solution since we don't have possibility to resolve the issues on the side of payment organizations.
Sorry for your issue.

[ARP2]
Members
1,223 posts
3,566 battles

I had a similar issue once.  Like others, i had to talk to my debit card company directly, not just phone my bank.

Members
34 posts
1,271 battles

All taken care of, it was WOWs systems fault, so I found away around it, Thanks Wow's for the run around [edited], and the customer service that shoulda helped, or known what the hell you were talking about, instead of just saying "it's not us, must be your side, or banks fault" they pay you WAY to much to know nothing.......

• Boring 1

Members
2,396 posts
5,421 battles

I have been using for Paypal straight for two years....never a faulty delay or transaction...other than one time...some one time delay...but 10 minutes later it was through..THAT was like a year ago.

Sign in to follow this