Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Raptor05121

Texas finally got those torps, huh?

6 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
Members
3,320 posts
11,830 battles

Trick or treat? :Smile_hiding:

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,264 posts

OP - that's like one of the best image captures ever here on WoWS - if it's real. 

On a side note: Have you guys noticed an increase in the number of torpedoes coming out of islands? Meaning, you're driving behind an island and suddenly there is a torpedo coming out from under the island. 

I've seen this happen a handful of times in the past couple of weeks. It never ceases to amaze me... my torpedoes wont travel under and/or through islands. 

Community Department
2,002 posts
498 battles
3 hours ago, Raptor05121 said:

Was finished off by the 14s but saw this

what.jpg

Visual bug. We had some reports about it. It happens very rare but sometimes can wonder you.

11 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

OP - that's like one of the best image captures ever here on WoWS - if it's real. 

On a side note: Have you guys noticed an increase in the number of torpedoes coming out of islands? Meaning, you're driving behind an island and suddenly there is a torpedo coming out from under the island. 

I've seen this happen a handful of times in the past couple of weeks. It never ceases to amaze me... my torpedoes wont travel under and/or through islands. 

As far as I know this bug was fixed. Maybe it's a visual bug and it could be fixed with check and repair.
Without replay or screenshots attached to the ticket and sent to the support we can't start investigation of the bug. I've never seen it by myself. 

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,264 posts
5 hours ago, turbo07 said:

Visual bug. We had some reports about it. It happens very rare but sometimes can wonder you.

As far as I know this bug was fixed. Maybe it's a visual bug and it could be fixed with check and repair.
Without replay or screenshots attached to the ticket and sent to the support we can't start investigation of the bug. I've never seen it by myself. 

Might be visual but scares the wee out of you when least expected. Promise, if it happens again I'll send a replay to customer service. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Sign in to follow this