Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DouglasMacAwful

Why do I have missions for subs that I already have?

5 comments in this topic

[-WPG-]
Members
719 posts
3,095 battles

I had missions for the zipper, gerfalcon, and one other sub.  The rewards for completing the missions are those subs, plus commanders and port slot.  But I already have those subs.  What's the point of this?

[NDA]
Supertester
4,769 posts
13,557 battles

Because you could either get more subs by doing the previous Halloween operations our by playing the current one. It is easier to get the subs by Five Starring those previous Halloween operations. But if you complete the missions you at least get a free port slot. 

[-WPG-]
Members
719 posts
3,095 battles
20 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

Because you could either get more subs by doing the previous Halloween operations our by playing the current one. It is easier to get the subs by Five Starring those previous Halloween operations. But if you complete the missions you at least get a free port slot. 

Wait, these are permanent port slots? I assumed they would go away at the end of the event, like clan battle rental slots. 

[WOLF9]
Members
1,013 posts
58 minutes ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

Wait, these are permanent port slots? I assumed they would go away at the end of the event, like clan battle rental slots. 

Free, temporary port slots. You can rent them out for outrageous sums to homeless cruisers.

[ARGSY]
Members
5,682 posts
3,870 battles
5 hours ago, Doombeagle said:

Free, temporary port slots. You can rent them out for outrageous sums to homeless cruisers.

:Smile_teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this