Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Jacques_Squat

Um...hey. And whatnot.

11 comments in this topic

Members
13 posts
157 battles

I looked around for a welcome/introduction type thread but couldn't find one so I'm putting this here.  No wait....

...here. 

So after a year of being nagged I have agreed to play this game.  Mostly to shut up my roommate but also because he said I could get free stuff if I accepted his invite.  Even more importantly, he said HE would get a bunch of free stuff if I accepted his invite.  (Ulterior motive anyone?)  Turns out, it's a fun game. Yay!  Not a big military enthusiast or any of that stuff.  Just like fun games and ships are cool.

So now after 40 odd games and learning all there is to know about the World of Warships, ( I can go forward, back, left and right.  That's pretty much it right?), I do have one question.  I played a game in my little cruiser and was chased all over the map by a guy in a destroyer.  I swear he was like a friggin' pit bull, dude just would not relent.  Until I finally sank him.  So after the game was finished I looked at his profile and it said he had almost 10,000 games.  9300 ish of which were tier 3 which is the tier I was playing at the time.  Is this a thing or is gameplay better at lower tiers?  Just curious.  Roomie says he was trying to "seal club" me.  I thought that was an interesting term and had him explain it to me. 

Anyway, this is me, a baby seal.  Hi.  Club me sometime and we'll have a beer after. See you in-game.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,300 posts
Just now, Jacques_Squat said:

So now after 40 odd games and learning all there is to know about the World of Warships

Oooooohhhhh boy are you in over your head....   x'D

Welcome to the family, if you have questions, most of the folks around here will be happy to help

Members
13 posts
157 battles
3 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

Oooooohhhhh boy are you in over your head....   x'D

Thanks :)  Yeah, that's kind of my area of expertise.  Thanks, I'm sure I will have plenty.

[HYDRO]
Members
1,299 posts
3,653 battles

Club sealing occurs at times, yes. Basically a player farming newbies for kills/stats/achievements. If you feel at some point that you want a break from random battles, give Co Op a shot, it can be more calm.

Nevetheless welcome, you already belong to the top 10% of the by looking up the forums. :Smile-_tongue:

Edited by warheart1992

Members
4,441 posts
6,134 battles
34 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

OP, it may surprise you, but some people have that many games in tier 1 random.

I check this kinda thing from time to time. A LOT of high stat players play a LOT of very low tier matches with their buddies to keep their sacred stats high. They don't like to admit it however. 

Members
135 posts
4,139 battles
On 11/1/2018 at 6:13 PM, J30_Reinhardt said:

Seal bones are tastiest bones.

Ah so that’s why you keep chewing that same bone every time I see you post something.

Sign in to follow this