cowplop2

Unplayable Framerate

8 comments in this topic

Members
5 posts
1,709 battles

I used to play WoWS with at least 60 fps, butter smooth, everything fine, but the latest Halloween Update my in game frame rate is so bad I have not even attempted a match. It was nearly impossible to even click on anything with just moving the ship camera taking almost a full minute just to try to look at the back of the ship. Last time this happened, I updated my Nvidia Driver and it was fixed. This time, everything is updated and I even re installed the drivers and currently the game is unplayable. Any ideas on a fix for this? Just tried the "check integrity of the game" option on the launcher and nothing. It is also using the correct graphics card not the integrated one.

Members
5 posts
1,709 battles

Few year old gaming abacus with I7-4870HQ and Nvidia GTX 970M. 

Also running the WGCheck thing now, lets see if that does anything...

Members
5 posts
1,709 battles

And by "I used to play WoWS" I mean like, the day before the update it was fine and now its unplayable. Might try to install the previous graphics driver if WGCheck turns out fine

[O_O]
Members
778 posts
4,726 battles
1 hour ago, cowplop2 said:

Uninstalling and reinstalling fresh fixed the issue

A little frustrating at full reinstalls seem to be the magic potion lately.  Especially when my internet connection's transfer rate is listed in "smoke signals per minute."

-R