Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
J30_Reinhardt

A ship tried to eat me.

17 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,748
[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,321 posts
3,633 battles

It done tried to go all nom nom nom on me but I was too fast. Or I'm driving a Jimmy Johns ship.

spooky.thumb.jpg.083218f293cb34aad3b30f14f39f354c.jpg

Anyone else get some close calls?

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
234
[WOLF2]
Members
1,093 posts
12,845 battles
52 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

It done tried to go all nom nom nom on me but I was too fast. Or I'm driving a Jimmy Johns ship.

spooky.thumb.jpg.083218f293cb34aad3b30f14f39f354c.jpg

Anyone else get some close calls?

In the ray of light op my DD actually went Up and OVER a friendly BB … 

I was literally hanging/balanced on top of his ship for almost 10 seconds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
373
[HINON]
Members
1,487 posts
14,548 battles
Spoiler

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,034
Alpha Tester
4,636 posts
2,400 battles
48 minutes ago, Rolkatsuki said:

Here's Brucey!

 

47 minutes ago, Jnobsir said:
  Hide contents

 

 

SpiffyFarawayGoosefish-size_restricted.gif.b0f103dc7b797873e987cb7acb93133f.gif

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,748
[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,321 posts
3,633 battles
8 minutes ago, HowitzerBlitzer said:

No surprised to find a vorepost on these forums...

You keep that strange weird disgusting stuff over on that other website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,904 posts
2,492 battles
31 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

You keep that strange weird disgusting stuff over on that other website.

Why the [edited] do you even know what it is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,748
[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,321 posts
3,633 battles
4 minutes ago, HowitzerBlitzer said:

Why the [edited] do you even know what it is?

Because I'm old and have been around awhile.

spiderman.jpg.0c8556b81cf39a52f2ffc525b6edfb91.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,904 posts
2,492 battles
2 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

Because I'm old and have been around awhile.

spiderman.jpg.0c8556b81cf39a52f2ffc525b6edfb91.jpg

Jeez old people are always into the weird stuff...

 

First clowns now this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,748
[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,321 posts
3,633 battles
4 minutes ago, HowitzerBlitzer said:

Jeez old people are always into the weird stuff...

 

First clowns now this.

I'm guessing you have no concept of the number 34.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,904 posts
2,492 battles
42 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

I'm guessing you have no concept of the number 34.

Does having a concept of the number 621 count?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,748
[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,321 posts
3,633 battles
13 minutes ago, HowitzerBlitzer said:

Does having a concept of the number 621 count?

I always figured it was part of 34. So many numbers and rules and junk. I think my brain's rotted. Or pickled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,384 posts
2,172 battles

In the end, the only number that matters is, 

Spoiler

Throwing this in too just cus. 

 

 

Edited by Yoshiblue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×