You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TwoOfFour

Anybody else having trouble with the Permo Camos from the Halloween Containers?

46 comments in this topic

Members
246 posts
2,503 battles

During the course of the Halloween event, I have yet to get any of the permanent camos from the Halloween containers. I've opened open about a dozen with no luck whatsoever. I can't tell if RNG just hates me or the chance of getting one is really low. All I've gotten so far is the two types of Halloween camo. Anyone else experiencing this?

[HINON]
Members
8,876 posts

Probably low odds, I also havent received any from the free crates but I do own the camos from last year already.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,144 posts
9,231 battles

Trouble? No Trouble. Permanent camos? No, no permanent camos.

Heroes GIF

• Funny 1

[WOLF2]
Members
1,202 posts
12,873 battles
10 minutes ago, TwoOfFour said:

During the course of the Halloween event, I have yet to get any of the permanent camos from the Halloween containers. I've opened open about a dozen with no luck whatsoever. I can't tell if RNG just hates me or the chance of getting one is really low. All I've gotten so far is the two types of Halloween camo. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yeah, 

It would be nice if they would tell us the odds ahead of time so I wouldn't have to wonder if it's slim or none

[-SF-]
Members
89 posts
2,268 battles

I've got two so far opening probably 12-15 in total, niether were the octopus though.. 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,745 posts
7,373 battles
6 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

Yeah, 

It would be nice if they would tell us the odds ahead of time so I wouldn't have to wonder if it's slim or none

If they did that, pretty much no-one would buy them.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,987 posts
12,488 battles

Drop rates from normal containers are very low, to make the premium containers more interesting. WG wants your money.

[WOLF2]
Members
359 posts
6,063 battles

Just bad luck for you.

I got the Igor and Scarab camos in back to back containers.

[SALVO]
Members
16,723 posts
17,314 battles

I haven't gotten any of the Halloween perma-camos either.  But honestly, I'm not complaining, because there's almost no chance that I'd ever use them.  At least not the really weird "bad guy" camos.  I might … might … consider using the less weird steam punk camos.

Members
1,690 posts
7,231 battles

Nothing from regular containers, I got a gift of 5x premium Halloween containers from a friend, and one of them dropped Leviathan camo for North Carolina with bonus personal mission for matching captain Max Strauss.  Oh wait!  Regular containers dropped Halloween camo Igor and Urashima, I forgot.

gdJRYtB.jpg

Edited by Ramsalot
  • Boring 1

[WPP]
Members
459 posts
5,133 battles

I’ve been getting the regular pumpkin crates offered in the game (all of them that I know of) and picked up the St Louis steampunk Camo and the Charles Martel Egyptian Horror Camo.  Given my crate drops over the last year I feel pretty lucky.

Members
246 posts
2,503 battles
22 minutes ago, Ramsalot said:

Oh wait!  Regular containers dropped Halloween camo Igor and Urashima, I forgot.

Well, that is nice to know considering I just wanted the Igor camo. Guess I just have terrible luck.

[WOLFC]
Members
89 posts
5,205 battles

My best so far has been 3x Storm Wind camos.  Yes, better than nothing, but not worth any special effort to acquire.

Screenshot_1.png

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,952 posts
5 minutes ago, DocWalker said:

My best so far has been 3x Storm Wind camos.  Yes, better than nothing, but not worth any special effort to acquire.

Screenshot_1.png

Never have gotten one either this year or last:Smile_sad:

Alpha Tester
111 posts
5,235 battles
2 hours ago, Lert said:

Drop rates from normal containers are very low, to make the premium containers more interesting. WG wants your money.

Yup.

[WOLFB]
[WOLFB]
Members
183 posts
4,311 battles

I've opened probably ~20 earnable crates, 2 had 5k FXP each, the rest have been single-use camos.

[TF-16]
Members
2 posts
5,055 battles

I got all of them last year by buying $50 worth of crates but have gotten nothing so far this year

[H_]
Members
711 posts

I received the urashima camo.  It's in inventory but doesn't not show up on the camo list to use?

Any ideas what that could be about???

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,127 posts
18,640 battles

RNG is RNG. Sometimes you lose, sometimes the other guy wins.

I didn't buy any of the premiums container but got three so far. Tirpitz, Bismarck and the Z-23.

Members
9,875 posts

WG has been lowering rewards and drop rates for years now....they honestly think it will make players spend more....:cap_hmm:

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,127 posts
18,640 battles
7 minutes ago, awiggin said:

WG has been lowering rewards and drop rates for years now....they honestly think it will make players spend more....:cap_hmm:

Not defending WG, but the problem is proof. You need to collect a good amount of data from last and this year to get some numbers. Like 2000-3000 containers.

Some got nothing from 10 premium container, I got three from  about 20 I earned in the game. 

[PT8TO]
[PT8TO]
Members
138 posts
12,262 battles

They should show players the perma camo drop rates in both versions of Halloween containers. This is fair to the buyers. Want higher drop rates? Pay for boxes.

Also, they should add a temporary currency (let's call it "scraps") with each prem box. If you open enough boxes and collect enough scraps, you can trade for a prem camo of your choice.

Blizzard and even mobile games already do this, WG needs to get with the times.

Edited by AbyssAngkor
  • Cool 2