You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sea_Jotun

HMS Daring's Legendary

6 comments in this topic

[BZERK]
[BZERK]
Members
20 posts
5,710 battles

Where is the mission for the Legendary upgrade? Every other tier 10 ship I
 acquired has this mission, so why not HMS Daring seems so very unfair that the hard work, credits, and XP I've put in and can't have one. Is this something that is work in progress? If so that should have been taken care of before releasing the ship!!!

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
146 posts
6,052 battles

The ship is too new, it along with a few other ships do not have a legendary module yet. Give it time and WG will get around to giving the ships the module and mission.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,683 posts
10,011 battles
Just now, Sea_Jotun said:

Where is the mission for the Legendary upgrade? Every other tier 10 ship I
 acquired has this mission, so why not HMS Daring seems so very unfair that the hard work, credits, and XP I've put in and can't have one. Is this something that is work in progress? If so that should have been taken care of before releasing the ship!!!

The Daring and Harugumo both lack a legendary module. The legendary modules were done in one batch a decent period after the other T10's were released.

I suspect WG want to let things settle down, see how those ships are played and then figure out a module that changes the playstyle for them. Releasing one now when the stats are still fluid would be a potential balance problem.

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,134 posts
10,047 battles

Salem and Stalingrad also lack a Legendary Module. Not that most of the modules already available for grinding are particularly stellar (they're not).

Members
291 posts
5,044 battles
1 hour ago, LancerUlysses said:

Salem and Stalingrad also lack a Legendary Module. Not that most of the modules already available for grinding are particularly stellar (they're not).

Henri module is pretty good. Yamato and zao module are both extremely good (read: makes the ship even easier to play).

[AAA]
Members
397 posts
5,170 battles
2 hours ago, The_Painted_Target said:

Henri module is pretty good. Yamato and zao module are both extremely good (read: makes the ship even easier to play).

If you play the ship to the strengths of the module. For example if you want to spam he at range in the Zao the module doesn’t help. If you want to hunt dds the module is helpful