You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
steelers_rule_2018

Why cant you queue for a division to complete missions?

9 comments in this topic

Members
24 posts
1,825 battles

Why do you have to have a bunch of buddies or be in a clan to complete tasks?

Why can't you just queue for a random division group to fulfill it? Some people don't want to be on Mic or have to meet up with random people for longer then the time is takes to complete a stupid mission.

CLAN battles for ranking i understand. Having to be in a preformed Div to complete a one time task is stupid. 

[WAG]
Members
379 posts
7,270 battles

Are you referring to operations? You can drop as a single into the Operation of the Week. You need a full division to play any other operation.

[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,366 posts
3,646 battles
19 minutes ago, steelers_rule_2018 said:

*snip*

No clue. Why did Le'veon Bell decide 'not to division' and screw me over in one fantasy football league?

[PVE]
Members
8,859 posts
7,257 battles
22 minutes ago, steelers_rule_2018 said:

Why do you have to have a bunch of buddies or be in a clan to complete tasks?

Why can't you just queue for a random division group to fulfill it? Some people don't want to be on Mic or have to meet up with random people for longer then the time is takes to complete a stupid mission.

CLAN battles for ranking i understand. Having to be in a preformed Div to complete a one time task is stupid. 

There is an Operations channel in game for finding random people to join a division for the off week operations.

Members
24 posts
1,825 battles
1 hour ago, Kizarvexis said:

There is an Operations channel in game for finding random people to join a division for the off week operations.

Yes, i was referring to the hard missions that require DIV. Thanks, i did not know that. 

Members
24 posts
1,825 battles
1 hour ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

No clue. Why did Le'veon Bell decide 'not to division' and screw me over in one fantasy football league?

Yeah you and about 100K other fans or more. At least Conner is now the man and he is a good guy.

[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,366 posts
3,646 battles
4 minutes ago, steelers_rule_2018 said:

Yeah you and about 100K other fans or more. At least Conner is now the man and he is a good guy.

Yea I thankfully lucked out in a couple leagues with the waiver wire on that, the Bell league sadly was not one of them. Good luck with Worthlessburger.

Members
989 posts
5,724 battles
1 hour ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

Because LeVe-Yawn Bell has overestimated his worth on the open market, and is in for a rude awakening. He has also overestimated his appeal as a rapper.