Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Beorn_of_the_NorthernSea

Coupon off "selected" WoWS packages... but...

32 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
730 posts
3,987 battles

They don't TELL you which they are.

The coupon says:

"20% OFF SELECTED WOWS PACKAGES

Enjoy an exclusive 20% discount on a vast selection of World of Warships packages - valid for 7 days."

Vast selection... Well, I cruised through the website and I didn't scan one.

 

So, what gives?  If y'all want my hard earned old guy money, you should at the very LEAST let me know which things work for which.

 

~B

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
63
[WMD]
Members
201 posts
5,678 battles

I have a 20% coupon as well that I haven't been able to figure out what I can use it for, not that I need to spend more money on this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
230
[WPP]
Members
611 posts
6,095 battles
12 minutes ago, VeatherVitch said:

I have a 20% coupon as well that I haven't been able to figure out what I can use it for, not that I need to spend more money on this game.

As you scroll through the shop every item that has a tag in the upper right like 10% OFF,  SPECIAL OFFER, AVAILABLE FOR YOU: 1 is not eligible.  If there is nothing up there and just the price on the bottom then it is a regularly priced, non-special item.  Easy as that.
 

Edited by galspanic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
135 posts
2 minutes ago, galspanic said:

As you scroll through the shop every item that has a tag in the upper right like 10% OFF,  SPECIAL OFFER, AVAILABLE FOR YOU: 1 is not eligible.  If there is nothing up there and just the price on the bottom then it is a regularly priced, non-special item.  Easy as that.
 

Didn't work when I tried to get Roma on discount.

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
230
[WPP]
Members
611 posts
6,095 battles
8 minutes ago, ModDestroyer_1 said:

Didn't work when I tried to get Roma on discount.

Then there is a problem.  It should be good for a regularly priced, non-limited, non-doubloon toting ship.  Try filing a report.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,477
[WGA]
Administrator
737 posts
308 battles

We are currently looking into this.  We very much appreciate you reporting the issue!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
730 posts
3,987 battles
34 minutes ago, Radar_X said:

We are currently looking into this.  We very much appreciate you reporting the issue!

Thanks Radar_X.  I mean, hey, it ain't like I don't buy things...  But, I HAVE almost all of the ships already, so...  I sort of need to know if there is something I can actually USE the coupon for.

 

Much obliged!

 

~B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
320
[S0L0]
Members
912 posts
5,117 battles
36 minutes ago, Radar_X said:

We are currently looking into this.  We very much appreciate you reporting the issue!

I've got the same problem, though mine is a 10% coupon.

No obvious discounts, no red bock with 10% off, no list of appropriate packages, no Arsenal style "You have Coupon for this item", nada.

 

Matt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
230
[WPP]
Members
611 posts
6,095 battles
3 minutes ago, mobryan said:

I've got the same problem, though mine is a 10% coupon.

No obvious discounts, no red bock with 10% off, no list of appropriate packages, no Arsenal style "You have Coupon for this item", nada.

 

Matt

If you look at the coupon there should be a little i in the corner that gives you details..  I've never seen any that apply to anything on sale, specials, or doubloons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
320
[S0L0]
Members
912 posts
5,117 battles
7 minutes ago, galspanic said:

If you look at the coupon there should be a little i in the corner that gives you details..  I've never seen any that apply to anything on sale, specials, or doubloons.

I've got the information bubble, but nothing in the Premium shop that matches it. Even logging out and directly comparing prices on what "should" be qualifying packages show no difference, even when I've run through the purchasing procedure right up to the final "Buy" button.

 

Matt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,477
[WGA]
Administrator
737 posts
308 battles

Folks just a few things on this particular issue:

  • Be sure you are logged in, select the bundle, click purchase, and try and apply the coupon
  • The coupon cannot be used with items already on sale.
  • You can also view which coupons are available here:  https://wargaming.net/shop/coupons/

If you've tried this and it still is not working for you, please drop me a PM with a screenshot so we can investigate further.  We really do appreciate your feedback on your experience and thoughts on the coupon and it's availability!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
437
[FAE]
Members
2,220 posts
2,763 battles

Same issue. 

 

But I got one for the wrong account. =( Want Massachusetts on the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
320
[S0L0]
Members
912 posts
5,117 battles
9 minutes ago, Radar_X said:

Folks just a few things on this particular issue:

  • Be sure you are logged in, select the bundle, click purchase, and try and apply the coupon
  • The coupon cannot be used with items already on sale.
  • You can also view which coupons are available here:  https://wargaming.net/shop/coupons/

If you've tried this and it still is not working for you, please drop me a PM with a screenshot so we can investigate further.  We really do appreciate your feedback on your experience and thoughts on the coupon and it's availability!

Can you give an example item that definitively should work?

I've tried the Soviet 5's package, the October Revolution package, 2 different Le Terrible packages, The bare bones Kidd, the Flag Vault, and one of the Cossack commander packages, and I've gotten nothing about applying a coupon.

 

Matt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
823
[HYDRO]
Members
1,788 posts
3,933 battles

@Radar_X

I can confirm that the barebones Roma package without any offers or sale isn't compatible with the discount coupon.

I did a bit of testing, some barebones premiums work, some others don't.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
424
[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester
1,576 posts
2,041 battles

OK..Why wouldn't I have any coupons at all?    I am logged in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3
[-AJ-]
Members
18 posts
585 battles

Yes, a list would be appreciated.

However like Warheart said, some premiums worked. Perth, Dunkerque, Hood, and Atago to name a few. 

edit: tried again, was able to apply coupon to Indianapolis. Thx WG!

Edited by nrnstraswa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,968
[SALVO]
Members
17,559 posts
18,458 battles
9 hours ago, Radar_X said:

Folks just a few things on this particular issue:

  • Be sure you are logged in, select the bundle, click purchase, and try and apply the coupon
  • The coupon cannot be used with items already on sale.
  • You can also view which coupons are available here:  https://wargaming.net/shop/coupons/

If you've tried this and it still is not working for you, please drop me a PM with a screenshot so we can investigate further.  We really do appreciate your feedback on your experience and thoughts on the coupon and it's availability!

How do you apply the coupon?  Is there some process?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
357
[SIDE]
Members
1,305 posts
9,298 battles
1 hour ago, Crucis said:

How do you apply the coupon?  Is there some process?

At checkout, before the actual point of sale.

Personally, I find the coupons to be a complete waste of time. They never seem to apply toward anything I was ever interested in.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,440
[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,735 posts
15 hours ago, Radar_X said:

We are currently looking into this.  We very much appreciate you reporting the issue!

Yeh, your coupons have never really been the most intuitive system in the store, might wanna shake the chain of command a bit and see if you can get the top brass to order up some fresh paint on it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,968
[SALVO]
Members
17,559 posts
18,458 battles
7 hours ago, HansGigensViet said:

I try to buy Roma when I just receive 10% coupon 2 days ago. But can't use that coupon. :(

I wanted/want to use a 20% coupon on the Abruzzi, but couldn't see how.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
320
[S0L0]
Members
912 posts
5,117 battles

So, after exhaustive research, I can apply my 10% coupon to Kii and Roma only...

 

Broken system is broken.

 

 

Matt

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×