Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Cruxdei

P.E.F MIGHT be christmas reward.

19 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
2,840 posts
4,081 battles

the reddit didn't show the source of the image besides an imgur link,after they overnerfed her,that looks like a good place for her,a reward for insane grinds.

SWziGuI.png

• Angry 1

Members
136 posts
8,936 battles

So normally there is a super grindy short mission set for a tier 6 or 7 ship (Spee/Duke of York), and a month-long Dec./Jan. mission set for a tier II/III ship (Mikasa/Vampire). 

If PEF is the grindy ship, would the tier III USN CA (Charleston) be the month-long mission ship? 

Beta Testers
2,840 posts
4,081 battles
7 minutes ago, saintsfan1622000 said:

So normally there is a super grindy short mission set for a tier 6 or 7 ship (Spee/Duke of York), and a month-long Dec./Jan. mission set for a tier II/III ship (Mikasa/Vampire). 

If PEF is the grindy ship, would the tier III USN CA (Charleston) be the month-long mission ship? 

perhaps,yes.

[ARGSY]
Members
5,825 posts
3,974 battles
53 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

a reward for insane grinds.

Of which I have had quite enough, thank you.

If I do one more grind this year, I think I'm going to go mad. Unless they show us, up front, everything we have to do for the whole campaign so I can see whether it's doable or not.

Now a watered-down and co-op enabled version of this, I could probably deal with: http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:The_Hunt_for_Bismarck Otherwise count me out.

Members
135 posts
1 hour ago, Cruxdei said:

the reddit didn't show the source of the image besides an imgur link,after they overnerfed her,that looks like a good place for her,a reward for insane grinds.

SWziGuI.png

Ah of course, reward ships always suck. Now her nerf makes sense... :Smile_facepalm:

Beta Testers
2,840 posts
4,081 battles
2 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Of which I have had quite enough, thank you.

If I do one more grind this year, I think I'm going to go mad. Unless they show us, up front, everything we have to do for the whole campaign so I can see whether it's doable or not.

Now a watered-down and co-op enabled version of this, I could probably deal with: http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:The_Hunt_for_Bismarck Otherwise count me out.

i'm thinking of buying the ship if at least they  give her a little buff or remove the main battery nerf. duke of york  campaign was horrible.

Beta Testers
2,840 posts
4,081 battles
Just now, ModDestroyer_1 said:

Ah of course, reward ships always suck. Now her nerf makes sense... :Smile_facepalm:

graf spee is actually the only good christmas reward ship i got. i didn't get tirpitz so there's that.

Members
478 posts
62 battles
Just now, Cruxdei said:

i'm thinking of buying the ship if at least they  give her a little buff or remove the main battery nerf. duke of york  campaign was horrible.

Before we cross this bridge let’s make some noise and convince WG to get her right - as Lert put it 

Members
135 posts
1 minute ago, Cruxdei said:

graf spee is actually the only good christmas reward ship i got. i didn't get tirpitz so there's that.

Graf was a reward ship? Wow. I got the HSF version later. Also never knew derptiz was a reward ship... I was around in 2015 too and didn't see that... if true man am I disappointed...

Edited by ModDestroyer_1

[ARGSY]
Members
5,825 posts
3,974 battles
2 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

duke of york  campaign was horrible.

I failed it, but trying to do it with British cruisers when I'd only just started playing late that August was probably not the wisest idea. I might have managed if I'd had battleships with which to do damage tasks and bypass the farming of high calibre and dreadnought umpteen times over. That was the campaign that got me to wake up and diversify my ship lines, and I've been grateful for the lesson ever since. Felix culpa

Beta Testers
2,840 posts
4,081 battles
1 minute ago, ModDestroyer_1 said:

Graf was a reward ship? Wow. I got the HSF version later. Also never knew derptiz was a reward ship... I was around in 2015 too and didn't see that... if true man am I disappointed...

if i remember tirpitz was a reward i think,before graf spee. take it with a grain of salt too,i didn't play much after the beta.

[ICOP]
Members
792 posts
3,154 battles
4 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

if i remember tirpitz was a reward i think,before graf spee. take it with a grain of salt too,i didn't play much after the beta.

I believe it was another camo for Tirpitz.

Sign in to follow this