You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
sabotfodder

Problem entering game

14 comments in this topic

[_R-D_]
Members
8 posts
5,345 battles

Just tried to get on the Public Test Server. Monitor goes blank and stays blank  Anyone else having problems?

• Cool 2

Community Department
2,021 posts
500 battles
48 minutes ago, sabotfodder said:

Just tried to get on the Public Test Server. Monitor goes blank and stays blank  Anyone else having problems?

UPD: Can you please check one moment?
Try to delete your preferences.xml in the game folder (test client). It will be recreated with the next game launch.
67qhp5YCroQ.jpg

It can fix some issues with entering the game from login screen. 

The second thing would be to make check and repair in game settings. 

Spoiler

A little early to login, thanks for your patience:

Start: Thu. Nov. 01 9:30 AM PT /
End: Tue. Nov. 06 8:30 AM PT / 

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/public-test/public-test-0711/

Members
71 posts

i brought this up yesterday  i have another account and the [edited] game center log in just keeps going in little circle so i cant log in to my other account. How convienent wargamming and so i made a ticket and amazingly i cant find it , Oh and not one single reply on this yesterday . Makes no sense ive never had a problem logging into my other account ever unless of course wargamming is doing this on purpose with this bonus quest they dishing out as you log in.

Community Department
2,021 posts
500 battles
14 minutes ago, MammaShark said:

i brought this up yesterday  i have another account and the [edited] game center log in just keeps going in little circle so i cant log in to my other account. How convienent wargamming and so i made a ticket and amazingly i cant find it , Oh and not one single reply on this yesterday . Makes no sense ive never had a problem logging into my other account ever unless of course wargamming is doing this on purpose with this bonus quest they dishing out as you log in.

Sorry for you having some issues. We are trying hard to make it work perfectly.
The first thing to do would be complete restarting of the WGC. It fixes almost all issues at the moment. 

Members
71 posts

restarted little over 50 times now thankyou. Are you saying is a bigger problem not just myself?

Edited by MammaShark

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
792 posts
5,792 battles
29 minutes ago, MammaShark said:

restarted little over 50 times now thankyou. Are you saying is a bigger problem not just myself?

The PT server is now live, try logging in now.

#anchorsaweigh

[_R-D_]
Members
8 posts
5,345 battles

Tried to fix my issue. Now it will not accept my password.  Any suggestions are helpful and thanks for the information so far 

[HOBOS]
Members
1 post
2,782 battles

we got Hacker in 0.7.11.0  in the test used name is ewr_mich  he hack in the game he turn his boat around will fast in 360% you can't do that in no boat he need be banned from all games 

Members
3 posts
3,565 battles
1 hour ago, sabotfodder said:

Tried to fix my issue. Now it will not accept my password.  Any suggestions are helpful and thanks for the information so far 

I am having the same issue.

Members
3 posts
3,565 battles

I got it working.  I used turbo07 suggestion and actually moved my preferences file to my desktop.  Then started the game allowing it to create a new file.  I was then able to log in.  After that, I exited the game and dragged my old preferences file back to the game folder so as to not have to redo all of my settings.  Restarted the game and all is back to normal.

[U_S_A]
Members
5 posts
6,707 battles

I can't get past the login screen....

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Members
106 posts
2,986 battles

Just made a purchase played a match and now cannot login.  On regular server not test server.

Edited by 0NutsNBolts0

[-DTS-]
Members
19 posts
1,752 battles

Just tried to get onto the test server also and it says you cant connect to it so WG is having a problem because even on the live server got shut down for some reason

But the server is not overloaded and neither is the test server 

Edited by B_A_Problem