You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
General_Strom

Crew skill reset cost question.

9 comments in this topic

[AK-47]
Beta Testers
242 posts
2,691 battles

I wanted to play with the skills for the submarine captain and clicked on the 190,000 credit reset.  It not only wanted to charge me the $190k but all 55k of my Elite Commander exp and 134k of my free exp too?  Seems kinda stiff penalty to change the crew skills of a 19 skill commander.  Am I reading that right?  $190k credits, 55k of my Elite Commander exp and 134k of my free exp?

[SUCIT]
Members
774 posts
3,493 battles
59 minutes ago, General_Strom said:

I wanted to play with the skills for the submarine captain and clicked on the 190,000 credit reset.  It not only wanted to charge me the $190k but all 55k of my Elite Commander exp and 134k of my free exp too?  Seems kinda stiff penalty to change the crew skills of a 19 skill commander.  Am I reading that right?  $190k credits, 55k of my Elite Commander exp and 134k of my free exp?

Normally its 25 doubloons or 50k elite commander XP per skill point to reset.  I'm not sure if they changed it for the sub commanders.  

Edited by XpliCT_
  • Cool 1

[AK-47]
Beta Testers
242 posts
2,691 battles

It is 475 Doubloons for a 19 skill crew.  It does cost more the higher your crew skills get.

• Cool 1

[-A-8-]
Members
25 posts
5,925 battles
9 minutes ago, General_Strom said:

Yes you are reading this right. You can switch between resetting for doubloons or elite/free xp. For each assigned skill point it costs eith 25 doubloons or 10k xp.

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Commander#Redistribute_Commander_Skills

[HINON]
Supertester
18,912 posts
12,446 battles

AFAIK there is no credit reset option, you took the Captain XP / FXP reset option believing it was credits.

• Cool 1

[PRDEF]
Members
66 posts
3,386 battles

I think that skill resets should be free for all special event captains.  It's not like we get to keep them or can use them in multiple ships,  and we get the Elite Capt XP regardless of whether skills are selected or not, so to charge for resets just feels wrong to me.

• Cool 1

[RAZE]
Alpha Tester
186 posts
4,127 battles

dont even bother on resetting the sub captain   they only need torp reload , torp speed boost.   u cant miss them with such limited option.     and they are only good for 1 week i think, dont waste resource on them

[AK-47]
Beta Testers
242 posts
2,691 battles
Just now, callphy said:

dont even bother on resetting the sub captain   they only need torp reload , torp speed boost.   u cant miss them with such limited option.     and they are only good for 1 week i think, dont waste resource on them

Yeah that was what I was thinking.  You think WGT would just make it free since it is such a short term event.  Such an option with these events might be a good way for players to check out different skill plays for captains.

[SUCIT]
Members
774 posts
3,493 battles

deleted, double post

Edited by XpliCT_