You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SteeLeviathan

Warship coupon not working

17 comments in this topic

[PWH]
Members
78 posts
4,786 battles

So I was playing the game when I recieved a coupon stating that i recieved a coupon. It was 10% of any select package over 30 bucks. I wouldnt work for container, doubloons, special offers or discounted items. I was originally going to use it on the terrible, but that appears to be a special offer. Now that isnt bad, but my  next prize was going to be the Roma, but the coupon seems to not work on it but i dont know why. The coupon doesnt seem to work on any of the tier 8 battleships but works on the destoyers and cruisers. No where does it say that prem battleships are excluded. 

[EREKT]
Members
766 posts
5,778 battles
9 hours ago, SteeLeviathan said:

So I was playing the game when I recieved a coupon stating that i recieved a coupon. It was 10% of any select package over 30 bucks. I wouldnt work for container, doubloons, special offers or discounted items. I was originally going to use it on the terrible, but that appears to be a special offer. Now that isnt bad, but my  next prize was going to be the Roma, but the coupon seems to not work on it but i dont know why. The coupon doesnt seem to work on any of the tier 8 battleships but works on the destoyers and cruisers. No where does it say that prem battleships are excluded. 

Get the Gascogne, way better, underrated ship.

[ICOP]
Members
792 posts
3,154 battles

Some of the coupons only work just normal items, if part of existing discount, special offer, bundle, etc... they do not work.  Read the coupon careful there might be other restrictions.

[GOATS]
Members
8 posts
3,696 battles

I believe the 10% coupons are worded the same but, they are randomly "selecting" a group of ships that aren't already discounted or in a bundle for use.

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
243 posts
4,119 battles

i have yet to receive a coupon. how do you even find  or earn a coupon?  

[PWH]
Members
78 posts
4,786 battles

Just playing the game. I think i might have something to do with karma level, as i recieved a couple upvotes that brought it up to 50. Or maybe it was a present.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,121 posts
18,636 battles

I got a 20% coupon earlier today and thought about buying the Mass. When I went to payment it didn't show up.

[WUDPS]
4,724 posts
4,533 battles

Was gonna buy the Abruzzi....

[DRG_N]
Members
411 posts
582 battles
19 hours ago, SteeLeviathan said:

Don't buy a battleship. You'd just be wasting your money.

In fact, if you enjoy playing BB's, I suggest you find another game to play. WG and it's communities have have it abundantly clear that BB playre aren't welcome./

• Bad 1

[PWH]
Members
78 posts
4,786 battles
6 hours ago, Highlord said:

Don't buy a battleship. You'd just be wasting your money.

In fact, if you enjoy playing BB's, I suggest you find another game to play. WG and it's communities have have it abundantly clear that BB playre aren't welcome./

And what game would you suggest? Steel ocean is the closest thing to Warships and that game has hardly anyone playing. 
WarThunders ships suck just as much as SteelOcean, and if you complain they banhammer you. Trust me, its happened.
Atlantic fleet is turnbase and semi slow. Coldwaters is mostly submarine gameplay.
Silent Hunter Series is god amazing but can get boring after a time, as its just a submarine again.

[PWH]
Members
78 posts
4,786 battles
6 hours ago, Dr_Venture said:

Was gonna buy the Abruzzi....

Its ruff playing it tell you can get a 14 point captain.

[WUDPS]
4,724 posts
4,533 battles
12 hours ago, SteeLeviathan said:

Its ruff playing it tell you can get a 14 point captain.

I have 19 points...how I don't know.