Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
userz123

I got a warning and my post was deleted before azue lane become popular

8 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
628 posts
5,567 battles

So I remember back over a year ago when. Azur lane first released I made a post about the game and was removed immediately And then I got a warning for posting it . So I Thought no one was interested and then I saw someone else posted the game a few month after and didn't get removed cuz the game blew up in Japan now wg is advertising azur lane lol. How thing have changed. :Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Beta Testers
628 posts
5,567 battles
8 minutes ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

So in other words you're upset because you didnt get all the attention?

I just though it's really interesting that people were so hostile and negative toward it when the game first came out..

Beta Testers
628 posts
5,567 battles
1 minute ago, Cruiser_Noshiro said:

Depends what you posted in the OP of that thread...

Well I put hey guys there is a new Chinese ship girl game you guys should check it out. I got a few reply of something in line of knock off clone etc and then next thing the post was deleted got a warning for promoting another game.. 😓

Members
572 posts
13 battles
1 minute ago, userz123 said:

I just though it's really interesting that people were so hostile and negative toward it when the game first came out..

Well of couse, nothing less from the server that shrieks like a madman when they see anything "anime" and label everyone who enjoys said content as "pedophilic criminals"

Sign in to follow this