You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cit_the_bed

Ovechkin speak in English and Russian same time if:

6 comments in this topic

[ARP3]
Members
363 posts
9,928 battles

If you have language set to "voiceover english", and voice modification to "national voiceover +" Ovechkin will speak in English and Russian at the same time during "we've taken the lead" announcement

Edited by Cit_the_bed

[KMS]
[KMS]
Members
108 posts
12,108 battles

Hey - nice settings - I will check it out - Can someone translate the start of game from Russian to English?? See below - 

Yes - I have both captains for Ovechkin - Russian and the American counterpart - BTW - please translate the start of game in russian?? Voy XXXX (nichiniatsa(sp)).

Got to see the Ovie at the BB&T center when the Capitol's beat the Florida Panthers last season - and to one of the best - Best OVIE Play - He gets his nose broken and still is able to backhand a shot and score - sometime Last Year - WOW!!!

Ovie backhand

Edited by Hans_CC
edit english mistake - Doh

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester
1,386 posts
1,476 battles

I have both the Both the US and RU version of Ovechkin now?  When placing him in RU ships he is speaking russian?     I haven't placed my US version in a ship yet?    Does he only speak russian?   

[UDT]
[UDT]
Members
23 posts
8,376 battles
On 11/13/2018 at 7:02 PM, ODYXXX said:

The Ovechkin English voice is bad.  I don't want to listen to the Russian, is there any way to use another voice with Ovechkin?

with you on that

r/

Edited by tincan7
spelling

Members
17 posts

I know this game is developed by Russians and they're very proud of their man having finally been on a Stanley Cup winning team (he's a great player but no Valeri Kharlamov) and he is no voice actor so everything he says in English comes across flat and lifeless. Is the Russian the same? I'm eager to get any 10 pt commander I can earn but the unique voices detract from the product.