Jump to content
Big_Pimpin

What can this coupon be used on?

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

6
[GMO]
Members
16 posts
2,164 battles

Hello all,

Got this coupon today after a 5 star match in the new terror of the deep event.  I went to go buy a ship which I have yet to do, but unsure what the coupon will actually work on in the shop.  What are "selected packages"?  I would really like to buy the IJN tier 8 DD with the DWTs.  I want to hear BBs cry....lol

Thanks for the help.

 

"This coupon gives a one-time 20% discount on selected World of Warships packages. This coupon is valid for 7 days from the date of receipt and is not applicable to containers, doubloons, special offers, discounted items and limited-time offers."

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
426
[-BRS-]
Members
1,609 posts
13,239 battles

I wonder if you have to buy a commander pack ship package or something like that you could probably  can click on it and see if they can apply it or not on Asashio but it's not a package anymore 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[TSPC2]
Members
4 posts
2,964 battles

Same experience here. Not the most streamlined process to be honest. I need big sparkly markers on the items that I could potentially use this coupon on. Or a hyperlink to an eligible item list, on the coupon itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
89
[LANCE]
Members
294 posts
3,100 battles
40 minutes ago, Big_Pimpin said:

Hello all,

Got this coupon today after a 5 star match in the new terror of the deep event.  I went to go buy a ship which I have yet to do, but unsure what the coupon will actually work on in the shop.  What are "selected packages"?  I would really like to buy the IJN tier 8 DD with the DWTs.  I want to hear BBs cry....lol

Thanks for the help.

 

"This coupon gives a one-time 20% discount on selected World of Warships packages. This coupon is valid for 7 days from the date of receipt and is not applicable to containers, doubloons, special offers, discounted items and limited-time offers."

image.png

It doesn’t work on any special items or doubloons. If you click on the Asashio and click purchase, if the coupon can be used on it it will ask you if you wish to use the coupon. If the coupon doesn’t show when you click on purchase you can’t you use. Biggest thing to remember is that if the item you want to purchase already has a discount, you can’t use it. I think you should be good if you’re just purchasing the ship though.

 

BTW ... it will work on Premium time as long as it’s JUST premium time

Edited by Bravo4zero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[TSPC2]
Members
4 posts
2,964 battles

Operable answer, thank you. Seems easy enough to just flag the eligible items without having to go in and out of the pay process though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6
[GMO]
Members
16 posts
2,164 battles
19 minutes ago, Bravo4zero said:

It doesn’t work on any special items or doubloons. If you click on the Asashio and click purchase, if the coupon can be used on it it will ask you if you wish to use the coupon. If the coupon doesn’t show when you click on purchase you can’t you use. Biggest thing to remember is that if the item you want to purchase already has a discount, you can’t use it. I think you should be good if you’re just purchasing the ship though.

 

BTW ... it will work on Premium time as long as it’s JUST premium time

Thank for the quick reply.  I did click on purchase for the ship and it didn't state anywhere about the coupon to be used.  I didn't select a payment option so maybe it was on the next screen.  The Asashio is at normal price, so I would think it could be used, but didn't see the price reduced by 20% at first.  I will try going further into the transaction without hitting purchase first.  

 

It would nice if in the store there would be an icon or some tell that would let you know you could use that coupon that said item instead of guessing.  It does does packages, so this makes me think it can only really be used on the Halloween packs they have now.  Which for me is meh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
89
[LANCE]
Members
294 posts
3,100 battles
2 hours ago, Big_Pimpin said:

Well, doesn't look it the coupon will be able to be used.  Sucks.

image.png

That sucks! Sorry about that mate. If you click on the “My Coupons” tag, it shows the coupon and it has a little “!” in a circle. When I put my mouse on that it just says it can’t be used on special items, discounted items and doubloons (or something like that). If the ship isn’t already discounted I’d have assumed it would have worked! My bad, sorry.

It would be nice if you could click on the coupon and it tell you what you CAN actually use it on like you said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6
[GMO]
Members
16 posts
2,164 battles
6 minutes ago, Bravo4zero said:

That sucks! Sorry about that mate. If you click on the “My Coupons” tag, it shows the coupon and it has a little “!” in a circle. When I put my mouse on that it just says it can’t be used on special items, discounted items and doubloons (or something like that). If the ship isn’t already discounted I’d have assumed it would have worked! My bad, sorry.

It would be nice if you could click on the coupon and it tell you what you CAN actually use it on like you said.

Thanks mate.  Yes I saw the "!"as well. But it still is not clear on wth you can actually use this coupon for.  Just states packages which I now suspect of being the Halloween packs since I got the coupon doing the terror of the deep Halloween mission.

 

Btw, love the subs.  Cannot wait for them to go PvP.  So many BB tears will flow!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6
[GMO]
Members
16 posts
2,164 battles

Seems there was an issue with that coupon.  It has been fixed they said.  Going to try it out now.

 

image.thumb.png.c6268e97ed6dd0abd6a5350088c04480.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×