Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Capt_Ahab1776

Submarine missions and rewards

11 comments in this topic

[PQUOD]
Members
455 posts
6,893 battles

Okay, I got to play the new submarine scenarios today, loved them. I have four of the submarines in my port for the Halloween scenarios. Two of the rewards for the Halloween scenario submarines with 19 point captains that I already have? The third is the Killer Whale and 19 point captain I don't have yet. I was currious do we get to keep these submarines after the Halloween event if we complete the missions and win the reward?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Capt_Ahab1776

[PQUOD]
Members
455 posts
6,893 battles
22 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

The only thing you keep after the event is Elite Commander XP. The rest is removed.

Thank you. I suppose the missions for the submarines are for people who did not 5 star the previous Halloween scenarios?

[HYDRO]
Members
1,872 posts
3,968 battles
40 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Thank you. I suppose the missions for the submarines are for people who did not 5 star the previous Halloween scenarios?

Not necessarily, I think you can still run sunray and get the 5 stars from there. The only one that can't be earned otherwise is Killer Whale.

Members
0 posts

I think something is bugged with it. I started with 3 subs unlocked, while others in my clan only had 1 ship unlocked. I had missions to unlock the subs that were already unlocked.

• Cool 2

[SIMP]
Members
849 posts
8,805 battles
4 minutes ago, pinkship9001 said:

I think something is bugged with it. I started with 3 subs unlocked, while others in my clan only had 1 ship unlocked. I had missions to unlock the subs that were already unlocked.

Its a bug, if you 5 star the previous Ops you get subs unlocked

Edited by _cthulhu_

[WPP]
Members
625 posts
6,245 battles
23 hours ago, _cthulhu_ said:

Its a bug, if you 5 star the previous Ops you get subs unlocked

But if you didn't you start with 1, and have to grind for the rest?  I couldn't figure out what those missions were for since I had 3 to start and earned the 4th.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,931 posts
2,732 battles
On 10/31/2018 at 8:12 PM, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

That's actually a good question, and your guess is mine.  We'll see, though.

I do enjoy the sub mission.  How they might fit into the live game is bit of a question. 

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,218 posts
3,999 battles
23 hours ago, pinkship9001 said:

how the hell did you already grind 50k base xp in scenarios

he could have bought the $90 40 pumpkin that gives killer whale as a bonus, OR he played with killer whale on the PTS.

Sign in to follow this