You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
hexeris

WoWS T-shirts

8 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
365 posts
9,161 battles

For those vets of WoT, remember when WG gave away t-shirts to players, for those with at least one T10 tank I think it was. How about the same for WoWS. hint hint? Nice Christmas present perhaps? I know you can buy them, but you know, free is always nice :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[B2P]
Members
498 posts
13,234 battles
5 minutes ago, hexeris said:

For those vets of WoT, remember when WG gave away t-shirts to players, for those with at least one T10 tank I think it was. How about the same for WoWS. hint hint? Nice Christmas present perhaps? I know you can buy them, but you know, free is always nice :Smile_honoring:

I always like free!  Unless it's something I don't like, then I don't take it.  Unless it's from my mom.  Thanks mom, 10 year old candy is great!  :cap_old:

[WOLF9]
Members
1,034 posts

WOT has a lot more players and a bigger advertising budget. The trouble with T-shirts is, unlike flags, camos, ships etc., they actually exist and cost real money to make. I'd like one too, I just don't see the plutocrat that owns the company reducing his Cypriot hooker budget to give us shirts.

[ADAPT]
Members
809 posts
12,773 battles

Can they just sell and postage around the world??. I gladly buy.

They can make more income from just selling the shirts or maybe hood.

They can even make variety of [edited] design. Damn i will buy a of them if every shirt have different type of ships on it.

It will be collectible item rather than wear it.