You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Azmodeus82

Question On Halloween Camos

4 comments in this topic

[SAMPS]
[SAMPS]
Beta Testers
6 posts
5,449 battles

Is it possible to receive camos from the pumpkins for ships that you don't own yet? What about ones that you've researched but previously sold? For instance I have Bismark researched but not purchased can I still get the Varg camo from a pumpkin and it will be avaialble for the ship once I purchase it again? Or will I need to buy the ships first before the camos will even be given? 

[PVE]
Members
8,890 posts
7,288 battles
3 minutes ago, Azmodeus82 said:

Is it possible to receive camos from the pumpkins for ships that you don't own yet? What about ones that you've researched but previously sold? For instance I have Bismark researched but not purchased can I still get the Varg camo from a pumpkin and it will be avaialble for the ship once I purchase it again? Or will I need to buy the ships first before the camos will even be given? 

I got all the Halloween perma-camos last year and most are still waiting patiently in my inventory. All of the perma-camos I have earned in the various Missions that I didn't have the ship for yet are waiting for me to get the ship.