Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
riverslq

terror of the deep mission

6 comments in this topic

[LEGO]
Members
125 posts
3,145 battles

Was it supposed to be this easy?
and boring honestly?

5 stars, 2 or 3 in my group rushed ahead and took out rasputin.  

I barely got within 5km of him before mission over, 5 stars.

haveaniceday.

otherwise it was just shoot a torpedo at a ship here or there, go up go down.

honestly quite boring.  I was expecting a whole lot more.  

Members
2,388 posts
5,421 battles

Playing the SUB Game you have to admit that the Catapaults and enemy ships were not too aggressive in their play but then again...I think its just a initial model to see if players will want to play this . I think it will work out but still needs further work and certainly more functions.   AND I mean MORE!    So just hold on....be patient. 

Members
80 posts
802 battles

Yea I got 5 stars in the first one, scoring second, and it was my first scenario ever. It's surprisingly easy but it was fun for a couple of games to get some pumpkins. The subs are really cool, though maybe the reaction time to inputs could be improved.

[SPF]
[SPF]
Members
90 posts
9,159 battles

shame we cant put any flags on the subs, would have loved to use this scenario for FXP and elite captain XP farming. Back to sunray in the dark  I guess ...

Members
90 posts
3,682 battles
2 hours ago, dionkraft said:

Playing the SUB Game you have to admit that the Catapaults and enemy ships were not too aggressive in their play but then again...I think its just a initial model to see if players will want to play this . I think it will work out but still needs further work and certainly more functions.   AND I mean MORE!    So just hold on....be patient. 

honestly i dont think thats gonna do anything, cause i am a very observant player. I watch the ships and catapults. so its so easy to dive deep down and avoid them xD   

Members
2,388 posts
5,421 battles
7 minutes ago, Murasame92 said:

honestly i dont think thats gonna do anything, cause i am a very observant player. I watch the ships and catapults. so its so easy to dive deep down and avoid them xD   

It is just a "test bed" to wet your pallet thats all..don't read too much into the eye candy presented for now.  When you get fully programmed killer bots and worse real players..it will start to be a lot more harder and no easy kills. And this will become more lethal with ASW weapons which have not been modeled and programmed into other ships as of yet.  Those Holloween ships and catapults  are nothing  compared to what will be in the release version.  You will see soon... 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this