You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Deep_Drive

Why do it now?

5 comments in this topic

Members
15 posts

Just wondering why you choose to do these Public test during special events (Halloween). I have participated in the ones in the last 18 months and have noticed that the turn out is really bad to begin with and even worse when there are other events going on. Last one was when you had Ranked Battles. And this one begins on the second day of being able to play Subs. Your timing really sucks for people that do like to participate in the test servers and have limited time so they have to choose one or the other. And I always have to add, do more to get more people to participate on the test server, getting tired of the 5 minute wait because there are hardly any players.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,923 posts
12,454 battles

Because the ship storm if they had delayed it would've been quite the thing to see.

[LOU1]
Members
2,871 posts
7,996 battles

There is a set schedule for updates.  That makes all the steps in preparing an update have set dates.  Moving any of the components will affect the update date.  That would case the result Lert mentioned above.

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,291 battles

If the OP is talking about normal Public Test of regularly scheduled updates, they (WG) do it because they have schedules to meet, if they want to keep up with their monthly update schedule.

It's just the way things are.

Members
15 posts

OK then I can see when the holidays come around, but what about the last time when it clashed with the Ranked battles? The only reason I brought it up is that unlike WOT, the test server for WOWS is just about barren at times. It's not fun waiting for 5 min just to get into a ranked battle on the test server. Am I the only one with that this has been an issue for? If I am, let me know what time that you play and never have to wait and I'll be there. I asked them once on a survey to see why people don't want to go on the server and participate, but never seen or heard anything.