You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
WGkami

0.7.11. Public Test Bug Reports

33 comments in this topic

[WGA]
Administrator
8 posts
96 battles

Greetings Captains!

The 0.7.11 Public Test is now starting, so please provide any bug reports you may encounter here. 

Please also check out Wacko's little guide on how to report a bug here: 

Spoiler

If you're fairly certain you've encountered a bug, we'd like to encourage you to submit it to the Game Support section of the WoWS ticket queues, within section where bugs are asked for, or to create a post within this sub-forum.

Remove your mods and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit. 

I do ask that you please provide any and all information that you can when reporting an issue. 

Something that I have noticed that really helps in tracking this sort of thing is if you fill out the following information: 

Issue: This is where you should explain the problem that you're having.

Expected Result: Tell us what should be happening.
How to Replicate: Give us examples on
 how to reproduce this bug.
Screenshots/Replay/Supporting Info: Screenshots and Replays go a long way, so having this ready to go will really help. 

Just some friendly reminders of what a bug is NOT:

An aspect of game design that you disagree with ("This ship needs to be buffed" "That ship needs to be nerfed" "The ocean is the wrong shade of blue")
Items that you feel are missing from your account (almost always this is a problem with your payment method for premium stuff or an interface confusion for the rest)
Historical Inaccuracies
Issues related to your installed mods. - Remove your mods, if you gave any, and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit.
We reserve the right to add to this list :trollface :

Forgot to mention, Remove your mods and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit. 

For each report please attach the python.log file from your Public Test client. That will help us to better understand the nature of the issue you're experiencing.

If possible, it would be perfect if you could attach our Special Public Test version WGCheck tool report ( you can find the tool attached to this message). 

You can find the instructions on how to use that tool here(instructions are given for the live server, however, they will be identical to Public test)

Spoiler

Below I have included a download link to our WG Check tool. This diagnostic tool can be used for World of Tanks, World of Warships, and World of Warplanes.

This tool can be used as a way to run a diagnostic check on your game client, check to see if you're missing any game files (it will try and repair them if possible), and to gather necessary information our support team might need to address any tech/bug related issues. 

Once you have downloaded it, open the zip file and run the WGCheck.exe. After it has launched, please select the World of Warships icon and locate its directory. The default location is **C:\Games\World_of_Warships**

- Check the box labeled, *Add game client to the firewall exceptions*.

- Check the box labeled, *Extended network diagnostics*.

- Start the integrity check by selecting the orange *Start Diagnostics* button.

Be patient, it will take some time to finish.

In many instances, this should repair or at the very least diagnose what issue you may be having. 

If it doesn't resolve your issue, then I would like to ask that you please submit a support ticket to our CS team and please send us the WGCheck log that generates after the program has completed its check.

If the file size is too large for the support system, you may have to place it within a .zip file.

Lastly, if you have any mods installed on your PC, please remove them and run the check tool again (check your game client as well to see if removing the mod helped) before sending your info to us here in support. 

WGCheckQA_EN.zip

[PRNA]
Members
1 post
900 battles

Issue: PT Server: After playing a battle or 2 i noticed that all of my credits and doubloons were removed(500,000,000 credits and 30,000 gold aka doubloons). The free xp stayed intact.  Also after i played each match yesterday i noticed that after the match i would get a message at the bottom right saying 125,000 credits added and then another message saying 125,000 credits removed.

Expected Result: I dont believe that the credits were meant to be removed and some bug took them from my inventory.
How to Replicate: You would have to start a new account to replicate because that is when it happened.
Screenshots/Replay/Supporting Info: No screen shot unfortunately but i found the section in my python.log that shows wows removing the currency from my account:

2018-11-01 11:29:35.883: INFO: [Print] [MES],__onGetSystemMessageFromAccount {'typeId': 9, 'data': {'assetType': 4, 'data': {'credits': -511625000}}}
2018-11-01 11:29:35.883: INFO: [Script] [[MES] __addInfoToMessage] {'sourceId': 0, 'typeId': 9, 'data': {'sourceId': 0, 'assetType': 4, 'data': {'credits': -511625000}}}; (, 47507696915287, 39)
2018-11-01 11:29:35.883: INFO: [Print] [GiftBox] __onRewardsRestored 1
2018-11-01 11:29:35.887: INFO: [Print] [GiftBox] __updateVisibilityState 1
2018-11-01 11:29:39.079: INFO: [Print] AtlasLoadingManager deleteAtlas ../fonts/medium/DefaultFont 4
2018-11-01 11:29:39.079: INFO: [Print] AtlasLoadingManager deleteAtlas ../fonts/medium/DefaultFont 3
2018-11-01 11:29:39.079: INFO: [Print] AtlasLoadingManager deleteAtlas ../fonts/medium/DefaultFont 2
2018-11-01 11:29:39.079: INFO: [Print] AtlasLoadingManager deleteAtlas ../fonts/medium/DefaultFont 1
2018-11-01 11:29:39.101: INFO: [Print] setMode Dock
2018-11-01 11:29:39.101: INFO: [Print] Unable to find camera param -- dockNode
2018-11-01 11:29:39.102: INFO: [Print] getIngameNews: request news
2018-11-01 11:29:39.373: INFO: [Print] [MES],__onGetSystemMessageFromAccount {'typeId': 9, 'data': {'assetType': 4, 'data': {'gold': -30000}}}
2018-11-01 11:29:39.373: INFO: [Script] [[MES] __addInfoToMessage] {'sourceId': 0, 'typeId': 9, 'data': {'sourceId': 0, 'assetType': 4, 'data': {'gold': -30000}}}; (, 47507696915287, 39)

python.log

wows credit addition credit deduction.png

Edited by SphinX7
Added pic showing credit addition/ deduction

[5563]
Members
82 posts
14,037 battles

I have had two unexplained crashes playing the game.  Both times it froze the entire computer.  I was trying to play.  Ctrl-Alt-Del did not work and I was forced to do a forced shutdown - push and hold the off button until it turned off.

I checked for crash files, and there are none.   It looks like when the crash occurred there was not even time for the system to generate the report.

While writing this report I tried to launch the gaming centre and it said that it could not recover from the error and needed to be reinstalled.

Edited by igafa2001

[5563]
Members
82 posts
14,037 battles

Reinstallation worked to the point I am playing the live WOWS.  I will try the PT later.

[SAA]
Members
3 posts
4,851 battles

1. While the match is loading for a twilight battle, the ability to compare your ship with another from the enemy team is bugged (screenshot). This seems to affect when the comparison includes Rasputin. I couldn't reproduce this comparing with other ships than Rasputin (and still haven't got Rasputin myself, so I could try different comparisons).

2. The animation of the container opening would happen with the container still in the bottom of the cargo lift shaft. It would seem as the lift "got stuck" below deck. This happened as I mixed regular containers (resources) and the ones of the British collection, left this screen back to port and immediately returned (as I realized there was still one unopened container). I wasn't able to reproduce this bug again.

shot-18.11.02_10.45.19-0559.jpg

shot-18.11.02_11.27.18-0521.jpg

[OCLUB]
[OCLUB]
Members
2 posts
566 battles

While in Queue ( twilight ) the time stated 3 Minutes wait time for battle! Some times I weighted as long as 5 and one half minutes and it stated 8/8 and some times 12/12 players in my level? Please FIX This! The rest of the game seemed to work OK, except understanding the rules relating to completing each Phase of success to accomplish the prize? Nice job on the effects, great imaginations on the structure of the ships for Twilight, some of them made me laugh out-loud thanks again Wows for the fun!  

Edited by Hitem_Hard_Joe

[SYN]
Members
60 posts
6,156 battles

7.11 PT part 2  --  only tier 1 ships... checked filters and nothing there... played a couple of games coop and random but not earning any XP "of any kind". something is wrong.. None of the following starting bonuses provided...  see screen shot....

Starting Bouuses for 7.11 PT part 2

• At the start of the Public Test, all participants will have all researchable Tier VIII ships accompanied by Commanders with 15 skill points credited to their PT accounts.
  • Research prices for ship modules will be substantially discounted, helping you to easily obtain them after playing just a couple of battles.
  • You will receive Account Level 15 when you first log into the Public Test account.
  • 14 days of Premium Account time will be credited to all Public Test accounts.
  • 500,000,000 credits, 30,000 doubloons, and a large set of signal flags of all types (except for special signals) will be added to your PT account.
  • Discounted Commander re-specs: 1 skill point for 1 doubloon.

shot-18.11.08_14.11.34-0649.jpg

Edited by heave_ho
  • Cool 1

Members
9 posts
9,155 battles

definitely something wrong -

I have only T1 ships in port no doubloons 225,000 credits 

and the check tool doesnt want to open

sigh

image.thumb.png.4938c8585e19b56019e3e56731f23a1f.pngimage.thumb.png.4938c8585e19b56019e3e56731f23a1f.png

Edited by hushpup
added print screen
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
71 posts
2,852 battles

I still have all my ships but do not have full access to doubloons or silver.  I can research and buy a ship and  can research upgrades but then can't buy them.

Spoiler

shot-18_11.09_13_43.09-0553.thumb.jpg.f1fe9acf6c58627028e6a94f32a7885d.jpg

Edited by Jack_Tar
Running Check function shows no errors
  • Cool 1

[-TNG-]
Beta Testers
137 posts
5,344 battles

Only Have Tier 1 ships, none of the promised Tier 8's nor the twilight battle ships. 
Played a match to make sure and still nothing.
Really Disappointing as I wanted to play as Rasputin and try out the Twilight battles.
You need to extend the test period until this is fixed otherwise your player-base will be missing out due to mistakes on your end.
(Was turned pink by a AI ship in Co-Op repeatedly ramming me and not getting off me :fish_palm:)
429951222_Capture6.thumb.PNG.87584b0e8ad6ecbff2ce366dbbf89ee5.PNG1585817756_Capture5.thumb.PNG.8266297239ea97e1561cb2e02e21ce81.PNG

[SYN]
Members
60 posts
6,156 battles

here it is the 10th Nov. and still the same... No starting bonuses provided...  see screen shot....  what's up????

shot-18.11.10_03.47.49-0644.jpg

Members
2 posts
6,474 battles

Hi all,

When playing on PT after a single battle I get the message "THIS SHIP REQUIRES SERVICE BEFORE...."

It just started to happen on my Buffalo yesterday and then it happened today on the Baltimore.  I tried clicking the button but it just says transaction error.  

I have plenty of credits so I don't know why it's bugging on me like this.    Thanks for any suggestions.  

shot-18.11.10_09.59.29-0162.jpg

Edited by Jesse_Foley
Added info.
  • Cool 2

[JFSOC]
Members
6 posts
1,713 battles

Issue:

Only Tier 1 Ships, no ships for T-8 or Commanders, when I fight a battle in T-1 ship, I get no experience. I have no Premium Account, nor Doubloons.

Per notes:

• At the start of the Public Test, all participants will have all researchable Tier VIII ships accompanied by Commanders with 15 skill points credited to their PT accounts.
  • Research prices for ship modules will be substantially discounted, helping you to easily obtain them after playing just a couple of battles.
  • You will receive Account Level 15 when you first log into the Public Test account.
  • 500,000,000 credits, 30,000 doubloons, and a large set of signal flags of all types (except for special signals) will be added to your PT account.

Expected Result:

How to Replicate: Not sure as this occurs when I log in and as you can see above, others reported this also.
Screenshots/Replay/Supporting Info:

image.thumb.png.cfbb2dfd44430064ac15a3d933f0edb2.png

Beta Testers
4 posts
641 battles

How do I shoot down other planes with my fighters?  Even when I press 'T' I don't see anything firing out of my fighters.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Beta Testers
1,825 posts
10,762 battles

Why aren't YueYang gun and torpedo reload nerfs mentioned in the change logs? They are in the PTS already.

Edited by chewonit

Members
11 posts
250 battles

shot-18_11.15_19_25.07-0041.thumb.jpg.f11305a96b79b8ecf600bd43f47c089c.jpg1. No Royal Navy Mission in main screen but getting containers

2. Clan Battles players & time zone & timer in game make it hard to get a game. I have been on since 11 am Australia time & have not seen any more than 300 players on the server.

3. Clan Battles Can`t pick a time to play.

4. Twilight Battle Can`t play in Part 3 of Test as need ship`s of T7 & you can`t go back to T7 ship cost to much

shot-18.11.15_18.56.50-0694.jpg

shot-18.11.15_18.57.35-0998.jpg

Edited by Area51_9
new picture

[HOL]
Members
37 posts
1,297 battles

Anyone else having this problem with test server 3, I'm missing ship's for the Twilight battle, do I have to buy them, and if so where do I get'em from??

So missing ship's for Twilight Battle, public test server 3, OH! and no I don't even have the first ship to obtain the others, WG test server usually supplies at least 1 or 2. to get the ball rolling', the missing ship is Steel Rat......

No ships to research, and yet I loose more credits then I gain from Co-op, theres just not enough player to do a good clan battle, and Random is flakie as hell.

So yeah this ummmm "test session" is a crash, no good.

[TMDA]
[TMDA]
Members
9 posts
7,239 battles

Bug : Improper amount of coal offered as clan Coal Port bonus.
Specific problem : When receiving coal via missions, quests, etc. the bonus received is far too high on PT 0.7.11
Evidence : My PT server clan has the Coal Port at level 3 which grants a 10% bonus to coal. So, when I receive 400 coal from a task, mission, etc., I should receive 40 coal as a bonus. I have been receiving 124 as a bonus for 400 coal. That is a 31% bonus, when it should be 10%. This is over 3 times the expected rate!

Members
1,789 posts
17,406 battles

(Edit: Sorry...should have cleared the chat logs off screenshots as they are irrelevant to the situation but do provide a good time stamp...the 20 minute jump in time was us playing a Random game just to see if it would let us in). 
(2nd Edit: There was 3 of us at the time we were trying...took the screenshots after the 3rd person dropped out when we finally gave up). 
Finally got in a clan last night on PT...we played 4 games & quit for the night & just got together again tonight (2 of us from last night & another person from the same clan...their clan...I just joined last night to try to get the missions done) & we tried to start a battle & when you try to hit the Battle button (we each took turns trying) it says something along the lines of "the session for your clan is unavailable" (sorry...didn't take a screenshot & it was longer than that but don't remember the exact wording but something along those lines). 
The Clan Tab says "Ended" (it said that before we started)… 

shot-18_11.17_00_54.43-0204.thumb.jpg.37790f0a707790c96d6266f45745e91d.jpg

but when you select Schedule it says (highlighted for todays date ) that it's supposed to be available from "00:00-21:30 PT" & that it "Ends in: 21 hours".

shot-18_11.17_00_54.50-0816.thumb.jpg.a259ce6ffca6dfc69ac03806171b92ee.jpg

& it was around 00:30 PT when we started trying. 

Wondering if anybody else is/was having this problem & if anybody might have a solution or possibly know if we're doing something wrong or is it just a bug of the PT.