Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SilentSeaDog

Are Current Premium Carriers Being Removed?

3 comments in this topic

Members
6 posts
2,456 battles

From the "Waterline: Carrier Beta Test" it wasn't really clear what is going to happen with premium carriers, if the new carrier system is accepted. I would really like to keep my Kaga carrier. It's such a unique ship.

Are premium carriers like Kaga being removed or will they stay and switch over to the new carrier system?

Thank you.

[WOLFB]
Members
1,666 posts
8,052 battles

Mind you I didn't watch the vid but usually when WG says "Removed" it only means they will remove it from the shop.

If you already own the ship, they won't remove it from your port. It will definitely change from what you used to play but I think you may ask for a refund if you no longer enjoy her. 

Edited by AlcatrazNC
  • Cool 2

Community Department
2,021 posts
500 battles
38 minutes ago, SilentSeaDog said:

From the "Waterline: Carrier Beta Test" it wasn't really clear what is going to happen with premium carriers, if the new carrier system is accepted. I would really like to keep my Kaga carrier. It's such a unique ship.

Are premium carriers like Kaga being removed or will they stay and switch over to the new carrier system?

Thank you.

This question is still under discussion. The final decision can be expected only after the end of tests and summarizing.
We'll announce all the information before release of new mechanics.

Sign in to follow this