Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
anonym_U1fyZlyIRnGD

Fresh start

4 comments in this topic

Members
1 post

well I had to overhaul my computer from the ground up. My new security will not allow me to get wows from the website so I got it through the Microsoft store. Needless to say the way it is tied to my Microsoft account I cannot use my old wows account. Two years of grinding down the drain. oh well lol. Its kinda fun to play with the newbies. To my former clan I say good hunting and see you when I am a high enough rank to join the clan. If you know anyone from-DTS- say hey for me.  Well what do you know. I found the install link for the gaming center in my downloads folder. All I have to do is redownload the game in ultra and pow Im back. this is Hullbuster with -DTS-. AT least now I can goof off once in a while and play with the beginners and maybe teach them something. Those punk kids won't listen anyway.

Edited by anonym_U1fyZlyIRnGD
Found a work around.

[RKLES]
Members
7,513 posts
9,546 battles

You do know Wargaming accounts can be used no matter what store you downloaded the game from right?

• Cool 1

Members
1 post
1,205 battles
On 10/30/2018 at 11:40 PM, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

You do know Wargaming accounts can be used no matter what store you downloaded the game from right?

How?

[RKLES]
Members
7,513 posts
9,546 battles
6 hours ago, aj2554 said:

How?

Did you link your game account to Wargaming officially? If so that’s where your data is so then does not matter what device or store you download Wargaming games from, since Wargaming is the one with your account data if you have Wargaming account.

Sign in to follow this