You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Slurms_McKenzie

Random unsporting warning

11 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
1,949 battles

Is there a way to see what an unsporting conduct warning is for?  I got this warning while playing the Lexington and don't have any idea why.  Didn't kill any friendly planes, didn't crash into friendly ships, didn't hit any friendlies with my bombers.  The only thing I can think of is that I shot down some of the enemy Lex's planes after that Lex had been sunk, surely that's not it.  Any ideas?

unsporting.jpg

[WORX]
Members
1,640 posts
12,695 battles

Am I the only one who thinks the 'BACK TO PORT", "BATTLE ON!"  Buttons are mysteriously misplaced? That is the first out of place items I see right off the bat.

My guess is, your graphics display settings/ratio is not right. IT does say the "WHY" but because of your screen settings it chops off the msg at the bottom where the "BACK TO PORT" button should not be there.

That is where I would check first.

Members
4 posts
1,949 battles

I'm playing on an older computer with the graphics setting very low.  Probably the reason for the button placement.  I play the game a good bit including other battles tonight and it hasn't been a problem before.  

[HINON]
Members
8,836 posts

Did you actually turn pink? I wonder if you might have strafed a friendly plane or 2 including your own.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,323 posts
11,439 battles

Could it have been the game were enemy Lex sunk himself and you got caught up in the report frenzy?

Members
4 posts
1,949 battles
3 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

Did you actually turn pink? I wonder if you might have strafed a friendly plane or 2 including your own.

Nope, didn't turn pink in the next battle.  Also if I recall correctly, the detailed report screen tells you when you kill a friendly plane.

Edited by Slurms_McKenzie

Members
4 posts
1,949 battles
2 hours ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

Could it have been the game were enemy Lex sunk himself and you got caught up in the report frenzy?

Don't know.  Would be surprised though because I don't recall anyone in the chat saying anything about CVs.  The other Lex seemed to be competent.  I spotted it 3/4 of the way through and a friendly DD chased it down and I assume was the one who sank it.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,323 posts
11,439 battles
14 hours ago, Slurms_McKenzie said:

Don't know.  Would be surprised though because I don't recall anyone in the chat saying anything about CVs.  The other Lex seemed to be competent.  I spotted it 3/4 of the way through and a friendly DD chased it down and I assume was the one who sank it.

Then it wasn't my battle. 

Submit a query to WG support

Members
1,509 posts
7,947 battles

Hey

Any damage between you and a team-mate will show up that way, even if someone runs into you, it will take and show up that way even if you did nothing to contribute to the incident.  Usually there is a credit and Xp loss if that is the case, maybe this is something else.

Pete

[S_B]
Members
415 posts
10,502 battles
On 10/30/2018 at 7:58 PM, Slurms_McKenzie said:

Is there a way to see what an unsporting conduct warning is for?  I got this warning while playing the Lexington and don't have any idea why.  Didn't kill any friendly planes, didn't crash into friendly ships, didn't hit any friendlies with my bombers.  The only thing I can think of is that I shot down some of the enemy Lex's planes after that Lex had been sunk, surely that's not it.  Any ideas?

unsporting.jpg

Reported by that poor Bismarck player you demolished. LOL!