You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
lungiwear

Stop shitting the bed WG

19 comments in this topic

[TRG]
Members
121 posts
2,527 battles

WG please stop shitting the bed. You shat the bed with Le Terrible. You almost shat the bed with Cossack. You obviously shat the bed with giving Cossack and Le Terrible missions in the Royal Navy objectives. You shat the bed with radar. You shat the bed with halloween containers (who wants a 2nd camo for a ship thats gonna be removed in 2 weeks time). Infact whoever finalized the version of Le Terrible needs to be fired. I am a DD main, and was excited for a new premium DD, however tier 8 plays with tier 10 all the time and Le Terrible is a terrible shitter. you could not have made a more shittier ship than Le Terrible. That ship lives up to its name of being terrible. Terrible Terrible ship to play and no one is gonna spend 43$ for it except potatoes

• Bad 5
  • Angry 1

Members
2,396 posts
5,421 battles

Your Quote:

"Infact whoever finalized the version of Le Terrible needs to be fired"

is going to bring the ADMIN in here and lock this thread up...

[HINON]
Supertester
18,912 posts
12,446 battles

iWf6m7c.gif

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
7,101 posts
8,751 battles
5 minutes ago, dionkraft said:

Your Quote:

"Infact whoever finalized the version of Le Terrible..."

7AFE317B-50CE-4A07-B9FA-CD173B630557.jpeg.de6b2fef13594776d86b33a9e72af090.jpeg

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,283 battles
8 minutes ago, dionkraft said:

Your Quote:

"Infact whoever finalized the version of Le Terrible needs to be fired"

is going to bring the ADMIN in here and lock this thread up...

You don't think that the profuse use of obscenities is going to do it?

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,475 posts
6,653 battles

This forum never lets me down for evening entertainment.

Members
2,396 posts
5,421 battles
13 minutes ago, Crucis said:

You don't think that the profuse use of obscenities is going to do it?

WG is more harsh on the attack of company employees and their dismissal than mere cussing and profanities...witness that when Noster stated the same thing a while back a go...

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,283 battles
Just now, dionkraft said:

WG is more harsh on the attack of company employees and their dismissal than mere cussing and profanities...witness that when Noster stated the same thing a while back a go...

Forum violations are forum violations.

And honestly, CC's wouldn't like me very much if I was in charge of the CC program.  In my view, CCs are a public image of WG, and should not be using profanities in their videos if they wish to continue being CC's.  I don't mind criticism of WG, but they should do it with a civil and non-obscene tongue.

• Cool 2

Members
2,396 posts
5,421 battles
9 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Forum violations are forum violations.

And honestly, CC's wouldn't like me very much if I was in charge of the CC program.  In my view, CCs are a public image of WG, and should not be using profanities in their videos if they wish to continue being CC's.  I don't mind criticism of WG, but they should do it with a civil and non-obscene tongue.

Well at least the Forum software can catch MOST of the profanities unless the op is using *Creative* spelling or other word which mean the same thing the forum software cannot catch but cuss words are kind of taken for granted as long as it does not go too far or lewd.  We have minors here so thats a consideration. And your right Forum rules must be governed as you said. But it's my opinion...and i could be wrong..that WG does not like a suggestion to fire or dismiss employees. Seems to be,...thats the line they don't want anyone to cross on a public platform..no matter where the that is,  Youtube, Reddit or what ever you can think of in a public setting and access.  Thats just my take on it from what I have seen. Doesn't mean I'm right..no way!   As always your opinion is as good as mine at least on this subject. 

Edited by dionkraft

[WORX]
Members
1,636 posts
12,682 battles
47 minutes ago, lungiwear said:

WG please stop shitting the bed. You shat the bed with Le Terrible. You almost shat the bed with Cossack. You obviously shat the bed with giving Cossack and Le Terrible missions in the Royal Navy objectives. You shat the bed with radar. You shat the bed with halloween containers (who wants a 2nd camo for a ship thats gonna be removed in 2 weeks time).

^^^^ I can only suspect with all that you stated I assume WG/WOWS have alot of

image.png.c3770450a1562d8eab4a2ea39560de38.png

In stock, To cover any messy feedback over your said statements.

INB4LOCK!

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Funny 1

[AK]
Members
404 posts
21,895 battles
17 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

^^^^ I can only suspect with all that you stated I assume WG/WOWS have alot of

image.png.c3770450a1562d8eab4a2ea39560de38.png

In stock, To cover any messy feedback over your said statements.

INB4LOCK!

I think he will be needing a bigger protection 

Spoiler

The op , that is ( he will need more than a pull up if he's gonna whine like he is now)  :v