Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

15 pt Ovechkin?

5 comments in this topic

Members
205 posts
4,213 battles

I bought one great 8 container yesterday and got a special mission for the scharnhorst. Is the only way to get the 15 pt Ovechkin without spending 50 bucks is in one of those great 8 crates? I feel like my luck was already spent after getting the scharn mission with just one crate, lol.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,331 posts
10,106 battles
24 minutes ago, crazyferret23777 said:

I bought one great 8 container yesterday and got a special mission for the scharnhorst. Is the only way to get the 15 pt Ovechkin without spending 50 bucks is in one of those great 8 crates? I feel like my luck was already spent after getting the scharn mission with just one crate, lol.

Yes, if you don't buy him (15pt version) outright for $50 (USD) you have to find a mission for him in one of the #8 crates (standard or premium). The 10pt RU one is earned by doing the regular event missions and then the 10pt US one is the reward for completing the collection.

[TF16B]
Members
8,034 posts
16,968 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Yes, if you don't buy him (15pt version) outright for $50 (USD) you have to find a mission for him in one of the #8 crates (standard or premium). The 10pt RU one is earned by doing the regular event missions and then the 10pt US one is the reward for completing the collection.

Ah well; I have too many captains right now anyway; what’s one less (special ability or not,) here or there.

Members
545 posts
13 battles

The 15pt Ovenchicken captain also has the bonus of being able to be used on both US and Soviet lines.

Sign in to follow this