You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
AzureSail

Some little doodles I've made

16 comments in this topic

Members
9 posts
524 battles

I usually don't look or post on the forums much onnly when I need help fixing a technical problem because my PC and this game don't get along like oh boy I could right a novel on all the issues this PC has given me but I saw that this was a spot for fanart so  I have a d few doodles of the ships from the game that I would like  to share there's not a lot 

but enough rambling here are my little doodles 

sorry for  the poor quality I took thees with my phone Im quite new to drawing thees kinds of things most of thees where first attempts  so they probably look very off I'm working out the porptions  and spacing still there's not very many cus well I don't have as much time to draw as I used  to But I do have fun when I can

sorry it's not much.

the Hadia is a character I'm working on..she has a soul? or well Ai? I guess but even tho she's a boat she acts very human.. but she can get  cranky very easily but she's old she's allowed to. 

IMG_2584.JPG

IMG_2294.JPG

IMG_2296.JPG

IMG_2354.JPG

• Cool 6

[SPTR]
Members
25,612 posts
10,802 battles

This looks good, really good and promising. Reminds me the time I use to draw lots of warships too several years back but maybe... maybe I can give drawing ships in 3D perspective a go again. /;^_\\

[AK]
Members
404 posts
21,857 battles

Far better then me at that angle, that 4 sure. I'm good at ship view tech drawings and building ships in a game called kerbal space program.....idk if I post it here tho 

Members
9 posts
524 battles
2 hours ago, Rolkatsuki said:

This looks good, really good and promising. Reminds me the time I use to draw lots of warships too several years back but maybe... maybe I can give drawing ships in 3D perspective a go again. /;^_\\

Thanks so much ^^ and well it never hurts to try to give it a go again :3 

Members
9 posts
524 battles
2 hours ago, Submarine_M1 said:

Far better then me at that angle, that 4 sure. I'm good at ship view tech drawings and building ships in a game called kerbal space program.....idk if I post it here tho 

Hmm well if they are Warships that you are among  than I think they'd apply to be posted here :) 

[AK]
Members
404 posts
21,857 battles
32 minutes ago, AzureSail said:

Hmm well if they are Warships that you are among  than I think they'd apply to be posted here :) 

ok.....ill post it here, but as a spoiler ;-)

and as for the link....

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1422476143

(im still learning on the file transfer on the workshop, so i might do it.....soon™)

Spoiler

screenshot0.thumb.png.71a8c4454c00911d574c23409a051baf.pngscreenshot1.thumb.png.238266d98aa22befd852bd236b696336.pngscreenshot2.png.dbc782e9860e070de84511098bc48ad5.png 

Edited by Submarine_M1

[KNMSU]
Members
1,393 posts
809 battles

Long time ago I used to do a lot of warship drawings, but only side profiles. Did 1 Bisko sketch 3D. It was meh. Maybe I'll pick it up again. Who knows? Well done tho! +1

Members
9 posts
524 battles
16 hours ago, Submarine_M1 said:

ok.....ill post it here, but as a spoiler ;-)

and as for the link....

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1422476143

(im still learning on the file transfer on the workshop, so i might do it.....soon™)

Hide contents

screenshot0.thumb.png.71a8c4454c00911d574c23409a051baf.pngscreenshot1.thumb.png.238266d98aa22befd852bd236b696336.pngscreenshot2.png.dbc782e9860e070de84511098bc48ad5.png 

Ooooo those are very nice! 

Well done!! 

• Cool 1

Members
9 posts
524 battles
9 hours ago, 7_3_PowerStroke said:

Long time ago I used to do a lot of warship drawings, but only side profiles. Did 1 Bisko sketch 3D. It was meh. Maybe I'll pick it up again. Who knows? Well done tho! +1

Thanks ^^ well it never hurts try things again :3 

I personally find  drawing ships to be very fun! 

[KNMSU]
Members
1,393 posts
809 battles
4 hours ago, AzureSail said:

Thanks ^^ well it never hurts try things again :3 

I personally find  drawing ships to be very fun! 

That is very true. Just life and school getting in the way. I loved ship drawing. Then I started building models...

Members
9 posts
524 battles
On 10/31/2018 at 6:06 PM, 7_3_PowerStroke said:

That is very true. Just life and school getting in the way. I loved ship drawing. Then I started building models...

Ah, well life does sorta get in the way, for a lot of things though funny enough for me I had more time to draw when I was still in school.. than again I did draw more Instead of do school... but seems like once I graduated well work  and family just got in the way a bit to much XD but I'm working on managing more  time for art.   Hobbies are good but sort of useless when you don't make time for em :/ Models are fun  most are a bit to expensive to my tastes though, if I could afford em thiugh I'd definitely buy more, I just love painting them. 

Edited by AzureSail