You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AngelOfWarAndDeath

Newsletters and Bonus Codes via e-mail help please

4 comments in this topic

Members
244 posts
3,298 battles

How do I set up e-mail notification when there are bonus codes and vouchers for players rewards?I apparently cannot keep up with not knowing when they issue them...

why don't they have e-mail notification of events and bonus codes?

Members
1,547 posts
9,796 battles

HINT:  If you tune into the forums tomorrow during the Halloween Twitch streams Oct. 31  you will see bonus codes that people are posting (that they got from Twitch stream). Each code is usually only good for 5,000 uses so you have to use it as soon as you see it posted. You don't actually have to join the Twitch stream, just keep an eye out in the forum.  

image.thumb.png.d8646235da1095abd928ccd74b332f83.png

[PVE]
Members
5,301 posts
17,724 battles
2 hours ago, AngelOfWarAndDeath said:

How do I set up e-mail notification when there are bonus codes and vouchers for players rewards?I apparently cannot keep up with not knowing when they issue them...

why don't they have e-mail notification of events and bonus codes?

Always pay attention to the forums and Reddit. Your fellow players are quite efficient at passing on codes. I don't bother with Wargaming videos, streams, or even their webpage since it is often so convoluted or just plain silly that it becomes a huge waste of time. 

Members
244 posts
3,298 battles

I want the setting that allows me to be notified by e-mail when there are codes?

I do not have time looking for codes.

most games I sign up for logically sends it to me via e-mail in the first place....

Edited by AngelOfWarAndDeath