You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
mofton

Cross-Server Clan Battle a Bust?

10 comments in this topic

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,670 posts
9,998 battles

Is cross server CB working for anyone else?

We were very excited to have the opportunity to finally clash with fine international clans in Clan Battle, finally we'll be able to see cyka blyat typed in full profundity and discuss the works of Tolstoy. Two of our clan members have been learning Russian intensely in preparation, and our clan French and German members were looking forward to being the captain of the ping for a change.

I'm a recruiter and when line officers tried to set it it popped up the message 'only clan leader, deputy or recruiter can set' so I'm sure I can do it.

So we assemble a team, I work from home in the morning to have the opportunity.

• I'm a Recruiter, so I go to the timezone 'fix'' screen
  • Select RU
  • 'Are you sure, you can't change your mind, oh noes?' warning appears
  • Click 'Yes, I am a competent adult'
  • Time zone remains unset

Then

• Click battle with CB selected
  • Select timezone screen appears
  • Select
  • 'Warning of peril intensifies'
  • Click 'Yes, you moron'

We tried setting it in/out of division, client restarts, everything. I know this is supposedly a hard thing, but WG took an extra week of 'oh actually not today, maybe tomorrow' and now here we are with it not working.

TDC4HfZg.jpg

Unfortunately, there's no 'Fix this nonsense' button, just 'Fix' - maybe WG need to push it?

APQImjtg.jpg

Maybe I'm pressing 'yes' incorrectly...

• Cool 2
  • Angry 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,670 posts
9,998 battles
Just now, saintsfan1622000 said:

We played on NA last night and everything worked fine. Not sure why you're having an issue. 

We played on NA last night too, this was our first attempt to use another server, we tried RU then waited an hour to try EU with the same results.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,223 posts
8,406 battles

All I can say is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edited by pikohan

[SYN]
Members
60 posts
6,134 battles

This morn the lads get together for a rumble with our opposites on the RU server and nothing… For what ever reason, our clan was unable to initiate a battle… frustrating and a little disappointing…  

Edited by heave_ho

Members
1,634 posts
9,728 battles
4 hours ago, mofton said:

Is cross server CB working for anyone else?

We were very excited to have the opportunity to finally clash with fine international clans in Clan Battle, finally we'll be able to see cyka blyat typed in full profundity and discuss the works of Tolstoy. Two of our clan members have been learning Russian intensely in preparation, and our clan French and German members were looking forward to being the captain of the ping for a change.

I'm a recruiter and when line officers tried to set it it popped up the message 'only clan leader, deputy or recruiter can set' so I'm sure I can do it.

So we assemble a team, I work from home in the morning to have the opportunity.

• I'm a Recruiter, so I go to the timezone 'fix'' screen
  • Select RU
  • 'Are you sure, you can't change your mind, oh noes?' warning appears
  • Click 'Yes, I am a competent adult'

Then

• Click battle with CB selected
  • Select timezone screen appears
  • Select
  • 'Warning of peril intensifies'
  • Click 'Yes, you moron'

We tried setting it in/out of division, client restarts, everything. I know this is supposedly a hard thing, but WG took an extra week of 'oh actually not today, maybe tomorrow' and now here we are with it not working.

TDC4HfZg.jpg

Unfortunately, there's no 'Fix this nonsense' button, just 'Fix' - maybe WG need to push it?

APQImjtg.jpg

Maybe I'm pressing 'yes' incorrectly...

Our experience was only XO and above can set the times.

I'm listed as recruiter too and couldnt, had to pull an XO into the game to set it last night.

[NSC]
Members
111 posts
4,993 battles

We found out the hard way last night that a recruiter cannot set the timezone...it can only be a commander or deputy commander....but they're a blast once it is done.