You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MammaShark

British Crates

7 comments in this topic

Members
70 posts

Are we suppose to be getting 3 camo for british crates? Where have the soverigns gone ? I havent received any soverigs since the halloween event started. Just dumb pumpkins with 3 camo . 

• Funny 1

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,883 posts
3,254 battles

sovereigns are no more as of 7.10 (current patch we are on). This pissed a lot of players off who thought they had 7.9 and 7.10 to collect Sovereigns, because that is how the Royal Navy event was advertised. But WG Screwed up by merging Halloween Event and Royal Navy Event into one, so now we receive pumpkin crates from RN event, instead of British crates.

I am not 100% certain on this, but I'm pretty sure the only way to obtain Sovereigns right now, is via premium British Crates from the Premium shop... IF those are still being sold.

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
5,682 posts
3,870 battles
2 minutes ago, Counter_Gambit said:

IF those are still being sold.

They are. Go to the premium shop and look under "specials".

3 minutes ago, Counter_Gambit said:

This pissed a lot of players off who thought they had 7.9 and 7.10 to collect Sovereigns, because that is how the Royal Navy event was advertised.

There was a big kerfuffle about this even before the current patch dropped. My take is that they realised only too late that keeping Sovereigns going throughout this patch (five weeks instead of four) would probably allow people to get Warspite AND Gallant (or their doubloon value if already owned) for nothing and probably Bert Dunkirk as well, and decided to scale it back & use Halloween to try to save face. There MAY have been a misunderstanding due to poor translation of "Russlish", but whatever the case, it did not leave WG smelling rosy.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,883 posts
3,254 battles
3 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

They are. Go to the premium shop and look under "specials".

I try to avoid looking in the premium shop right now, no sense in it, since I can't afford anything currently in there.

• Cool 1