Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Erebthoron

Sub Killer Whale or how to whale

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,129
[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,129 posts
18,645 battles

If you want to play the Killer Whale sub in the new scenario tomorrow asap you need to buy the 40 (in words fourty) Halloween container package.

That's around $90 (my guess, store shows only the Euro price for me). For all others: you need 50k baseXP in the new scenario to unlock this one.

The sub including the captain will be removed after the scenario ends.

Halloween 2018: Terror of the Deep

Halloween 2018: Terror of the Deep

80.99 108

-25%Special offer

Bundle content

  • 40×Premium Halloween 2018 containers;
  • BONUS Submarine Killer Whale (available until the release of Update 0.7.11);
  • BONUS Commander Klaus V. Teslau with 19 skill points (available untill the release of Update 0.7.11).

Details

The big Halloween set. Complete the new Operation Terror of the Deep with submarines! You will find one of them in a bundle together with a Commander with 19 skill points.
Please note the following: the submarine and Commander will be removed from your account at the end of the "Halloween 2018" event and at the point of release of Update 0.7.11.
The Premium containers can provide one of the following prizes:

  • 15x Type 3–Halloween camo
  • 15x Halloween camo
  • 15x Storm Wind camo
  • 15x Restless Fire camo
  • 15x Blue Lagoon camo
  • 25,000 Free XP
  • 2,500 doubloons
  • Special permanent camouflage for destroyer Wakatake—Blade
  • Special permanent camouflage for battleship Nassau—Jackal
  • Special permanent camouflage for cruiser St.Louis—Igor
  • Special permanent camouflage for destroyer Kagero—Urashima
  • Special permanent camouflage for cruiser Chapayev—Svyatozar
  • Special permanent camouflage for battleship Tirpitz—Magnu-S
  • Special permanent camouflage for aircraft carrier Lexington—Nobilium
  • Special permanent camouflage for destroyer Benson—Ghoul
  • Special permanent camouflage for cruiser Charles Martel—Scarab
  • Special permanent camouflage for battleship Bismarck—Varg
  • Special permanent camouflage for aircraft carrier Shokaku—The Great Gorgon
  • Special permanent camouflage for battleship North Carolina—Leviathan—and a Combat Mission for Commander Max Strauss with 10 skill points
  • Special permanent camouflage for destroyer Kiev—Razorworm—and a Combat Mission for Commander Boris Veber with 10 skill points
  • Special permanent camouflage for destroyer Z-23—Steel Rat—and a Combat Mission for Commander James D. Breese with 10 skill points
  • Animated permanent camouflage for cruiser Mogami—Octopus—and a Combat Mission for Commander David Jones with 10 skill points.

Please note the following: you can receive each permanent camouflage from the containers only once per account.

6a678445e5bc4d4fa7883e63d176fa96_details

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
488
[WOLFB]
Members
2,607 posts
4,981 battles

wow I just don’t care for any of that. I guess I will be able to save some money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
264
[KRAK]
Members
960 posts
13,140 battles
10 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

If you want to play the Killer Whale sub in the new scenario tomorrow asap you need to buy the 40 (in words fourty) Halloween container package.

That's around $90 (my guess, store shows only the Euro price for me). For all others: you need 50k baseXP in the new scenario to unlock this one.

The sub including the captain will be removed after the scenario ends.

Halloween 2018: Terror of the Deep

Halloween 2018: Terror of the Deep

80.99 108

-25%Special offer

Bundle content

  • 40×Premium Halloween 2018 containers;
  • BONUS Submarine Killer Whale (available until the release of Update 0.7.11);
  • BONUS Commander Klaus V. Teslau with 19 skill points (available untill the release of Update 0.7.11).

Details

The big Halloween set. Complete the new Operation Terror of the Deep with submarines! You will find one of them in a bundle together with a Commander with 19 skill points.
Please note the following: the submarine and Commander will be removed from your account at the end of the "Halloween 2018" event and at the point of release of Update 0.7.11.
The Premium containers can provide one of the following prizes:

  • 15x Type 3–Halloween camo
  • 15x Halloween camo
  • 15x Storm Wind camo
  • 15x Restless Fire camo
  • 15x Blue Lagoon camo
  • 25,000 Free XP
  • 2,500 doubloons
  • Special permanent camouflage for destroyer Wakatake—Blade
  • Special permanent camouflage for battleship Nassau—Jackal
  • Special permanent camouflage for cruiser St.Louis—Igor
  • Special permanent camouflage for destroyer Kagero—Urashima
  • Special permanent camouflage for cruiser Chapayev—Svyatozar
  • Special permanent camouflage for battleship Tirpitz—Magnu-S
  • Special permanent camouflage for aircraft carrier Lexington—Nobilium
  • Special permanent camouflage for destroyer Benson—Ghoul
  • Special permanent camouflage for cruiser Charles Martel—Scarab
  • Special permanent camouflage for battleship Bismarck—Varg
  • Special permanent camouflage for aircraft carrier Shokaku—The Great Gorgon
  • Special permanent camouflage for battleship North Carolina—Leviathan—and a Combat Mission for Commander Max Strauss with 10 skill points
  • Special permanent camouflage for destroyer Kiev—Razorworm—and a Combat Mission for Commander Boris Veber with 10 skill points
  • Special permanent camouflage for destroyer Z-23—Steel Rat—and a Combat Mission for Commander James D. Breese with 10 skill points
  • Animated permanent camouflage for cruiser Mogami—Octopus—and a Combat Mission for Commander David Jones with 10 skill points.

Please note the following: you can receive each permanent camouflage from the containers only once per account.

6a678445e5bc4d4fa7883e63d176fa96_details

90 dollars well saved imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
152
[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Members
611 posts
38 battles

They basically just added the sub access to the most expensive crate option. Since the crates don't seem to have the sierra mike and heal flag from last year I'm not especially tempted unless I see people post amazing results. The Halloween themed camos are not of great interest to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,201
[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,343 posts
9,433 battles

Checked out the Magnus-s in port... Guess what? THEY CHANGED THE HORN WITH THE CAMO. Kind of a screeching metallic-like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,201
[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,343 posts
9,433 battles

And a bummer... Still no Rasputin for my Nicholai.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,751
[ARGSY]
Members
5,885 posts
4,001 battles
30 minutes ago, Sparviero said:

They basically just added the sub access to the most expensive crate option.

Lay your bets now for the people who scream and rage and their heads spin around vomiting streams of salt... when they realise only AFTER spending their cash that the submarine and its captain disappear when the event ends.

 

PSA: IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY TO TAKE YOUR CHANCES WITH THE CRATE YIELDS AND TO BE CONTENT WITH WHATEVER YOU RECEIVE, THEN DO NOT BUY THIS PACKAGE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
152
[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Members
611 posts
38 battles
2 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Lay your bets now for the people who scream and rage and their heads spin around vomiting streams of salt... when they realise only AFTER spending their cash that the submarine and its captain disappear when the event ends.

 

PSA: IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY TO TAKE YOUR CHANCES WITH THE CRATE YIELDS AND TO BE CONTENT WITH WHATEVER YOU RECEIVE, THEN DO NOT BUY THIS PACKAGE.

If I understand correctly receiving a second copy of one of the halloween permacamos is now credits instead of doubloons?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
183
[SVF]
Members
909 posts
1,282 battles
1 hour ago, Erebthoron said:

That's around $90 (my guess, store shows only the Euro price for me). For all others: you need 50k baseXP in the new scenario to unlock this one.

Base XP or total XP?  I believe it to be the latter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×