You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

7 comments in this topic

[ONAVY]
Members
708 posts
6,155 battles

This last Friday night the ONAVY clan met the TOG clan in the first Friday Night Fights event which was a huge success. ONAVY is accepting challenges for Friday 11/2/18 if your clan would like to go head to head leave a reply here or message me ingame and we can set it up. In this scenario ANY tier ships are allowed since players can only play ships they own. Teams that are not evenly matched bots can be inserted to make the match a little more even player wise. The fleet battles between ONAVY and TOG were epic and allow ALL players a chance to participate when as in regular clan battles some may be left out. Match was at 2000 hrs eastern time but this can be adjusted if necessary. Hope to see some more clans interested in this as it was really fun and easy to setup and did not require anything other than two teams committing to show up for battle. 

Leeeeeeeeeet's get ready to Rumbleeeeeeeeeeeeee!

https://discord.gg/cpgSFXU

http://onavy.iclanwebsites.com/

Edited by C_D
  • Cool 1

[ONAVY]
Members
708 posts
6,155 battles

Bump for Friday 11/2/2018 - ALOT of people talk alot of shite from other clans sure don't see many of em ever up for a full scale Fleet Battle....Unicums...pfffft! 

Edited by C_D

[ONAVY]
Members
708 posts
6,155 battles

Still no other takers?

Don't let your clan be scared of trying something new.

It's free, there are no tier requirements or even time frame that can't be adjusted to accommodate. 

Step up if your clan has the gump...

[LEGIT]
[LEGIT]
Members
426 posts
18,372 battles

Let me check and see if we can get something set up. we need some work before the next clan battles season. 

[ONAVY]
Members
708 posts
6,155 battles
On 11/5/2018 at 2:38 PM, Filthy_Pelican said:

Let me check and see if we can get something set up. we need some work before the next clan battles season. 

Just hit me up ingame....my clan usually have a good amount of players online Friday eves and we can balance it out with bots if necessary. 

[ONAVY]
Members
708 posts
6,155 battles

Friday Bump....

any other clans interested in having a skirmish match? ...ONAVY will oblige. 

[ONAVY]
Members
708 posts
6,155 battles

Any clans up for a fight tonight?