You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Slattery

Two camos in a row from....

23 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
372 posts
3,292 battles

Halloween crates.  That's right.  Hot on the heels of my latest supercontainer, I get 2 permacamos, back to back, from Halloween crates earned in the Royal Navy event.

I got one for the Charles Martel and one for the Benson.  :Smile_great:  FYI, the name of the ship is actually the USS Jamessir Bensonmum. ;)

I have a feeling that EVERY LAST BIT OF LUCK I ever had is now gone.  :Smile_hiding:

I will probably be mauled by a Polar Bear and a regular bear on the same day now.

CS

p.s. - Thanks WG.

• Cool 4

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
372 posts
3,292 battles

Oh, I forgot.  Bonus points for knowing the cinematic reference I used.  :)

Members
2,867 posts
1,365 battles

My halloween crate had some mogami camo and a mission to get some squid haired 10pt mogami captain.

I wont actively try for that, but 5000 xp isnt to hard.

Make it a shark finned 10 point usn captain n yes please lol, though idk y I need another 10 pointer.

Random question on those guys though, are the halloween captains special skillwise, or just weird looking normal captains?

[ARGSY]
Members
5,709 posts
3,894 battles
3 hours ago, Captain_Slattery said:

Halloween crates.  That's right.  Hot on the heels of my latest supercontainer, I get 2 permacamos, back to back, from Halloween crates earned in the Royal Navy event.

You scumbag. So that's where all my good luck has been going! :Smile_teethhappy:

Only kidding; enjoy your permacamos. :Smile_medal:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[4HIM]
Members
1,699 posts
3,861 battles

Haven't gotten one notable item from the crates I've gotten.  So my luck with containers remains the same (Bad). 

Members
611 posts
7,242 battles

I've only gotten the Halloween camo on Benson so far with 6 Halloween crates ;-;

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
484 posts
8,329 battles

No perma camos or missions yet, but have got 5000 FXP 3 times so far.

[H_]
Members
676 posts

I've gotten nothing of any real value from the crates either....  Or, the Navy crates.....  Or, any other crates or super containers.... 

I think if I did, the world might just get hit by a polar bear sized asteroid....

[NSC]
Members
106 posts
4,963 battles

I keep getting the 5k xp as well...not that I'm complaining, but a permacamo would be nice 😀

Members
1,465 posts
659 battles
4 hours ago, Captain_Slattery said:

Oh, I forgot.  Bonus points for knowing the cinematic reference I used.  :)

MBD

• Cool 1

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
372 posts
3,292 battles
3 hours ago, DrHolmes52 said:

MBD

Ding ding!  Funniest movie nobody ever saw!

• Cool 1

Members
1,465 posts
659 battles
1 minute ago, Captain_Slattery said:

Ding ding!  Funniest movie nobody ever saw!

If I ever see it on TV, I make time.

Alpha Tester
2,716 posts
4,278 battles

Nice.

I got Blade (Wakatake) and Urashima (Kagero), but I don't even play IJN DD.

[EQRN]
Members
300 posts
8,627 battles

Got Tirpitz (don’t have the ship, don’t plan on buying it) and Z-23.  This is the third Z-23 perma camo I have: Anniversary, FromTheDepths, Halloween.  Any other tech tree ship have this many permanent camos?

[EREKT]
Members
751 posts
5,755 battles

Are you guys talking about the pumpkin crates that usually give 3 halloween camo's when you open them? That's all i've ever gotten since the RN event switched to them

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
372 posts
3,292 battles
20 minutes ago, FrodoFraggin said:

Got Tirpitz (don’t have the ship, don’t plan on buying it) and Z-23.  This is the third Z-23 perma camo I have: Anniversary, FromTheDepths, Halloween.  Any other tech tree ship have this many permanent camos?

My Bismarck has 3.  All give the same bonuses.  From the Depths, Last Sortie (from the depths only clean, I think that's what it is called) and the type 10.

7 minutes ago, HorrorRoach said:

Are you guys talking about the pumpkin crates that usually give 3 halloween camo's when you open them? That's all i've ever gotten since the RN event switched to them

Yes.  I was really surprised to see this kind of stuff out of them.  Until now it has been nothing but the camos.  Nice camos, but only 3 at a time.

[HELLS]
Members
1,684 posts
15,160 battles

Two shots of 5,000 free XP. I'll take that. The usual Halloween 100% XP cammos I will use to grind to Jutland in Lightning in co-op! Got so many cammo consumables now that the grinds get shorter....and I don't grind as much as I used to, just the lines I want to play.....

Beta Testers
372 posts
3,469 battles

I only have 1 permanent camo so far and that's for Myogi (that the ship?), that Kraken-Octopus-Anime-Girls-Worst-Nightmare Camo.

I don't have the ship yet, but when I get it, I'll be sure to use it out of principal...of terrifying Anime girls.

[REVY]
Members
935 posts
7,279 battles

about 5th crate, got the Bismarck Camo, and 3 crates later the St Louis camo.

that was about 15 crates ago.

[DRB]
[DRB]
Beta Testers
819 posts
4,509 battles

You guys are lucky. I've earned every available pumpkin crate and only received the St Louis camo in my first crate opened. After that I've received crap. I think that is a total of 23 crates. Starting to feel like the British crates and the search for the HMS Lightning. 

Members
1,230 posts
20,572 battles

That's right, Murder By Death.  A spin off from the well known Killed By Death by Motorhead

[POP]
Members
833 posts
9,449 battles

I got 2 camos in a row yesterday too.

I'm still waiting for a captain to drop.!