You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
talon1728

question about jack dunkirk captain skills

9 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
1,524 battles

i dont really know if maybe i missed something when he was introduced, but i just completed the dunkirk collection tonight and got jack dunkirk, but i looked up his unique skills and from the looks of it, my jack dunkirk doesnt seem to have those increased skills, i was gonna drop him on my royal navy DDs, but if he is just a normal captain for me then he isnt as good as my 12 point captain, can anyone let me know if i missed something, or if he doesnt get those increased skills if i didnt earn him during the eventScreenshot_1.thumb.png.f04cfdcdeefff568cd6bbbdad65eb3d8.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_20.png

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,742 posts
7,373 battles

It's possible they won't show up until he's retrained, I don't know. I suggest sending this in to Support and getting a ticket opened if my idea turns out to be wrong. make sure you include the screengrabs.

Members
3 posts
1,524 battles

alright dude, thank you, i hadnt seen it yet and i have john doe and the new russian captain and they are fine so i wasnt sure

[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,049 posts
9,289 battles

Do you have an RN premium ship to put him in and see if they are boosted?

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
393 posts
3,343 battles

The specials on both the Dunkirk brothers showed up right away for me.  They did on my Ovechkin twins too.  Might be a problem here.

You can just look at his personnel file without putting him on a ship to see if they show up there.  Jack of all Trades and Expert Marksman.

Edited by Captain_Slattery

Members
480 posts
2,037 battles
9 hours ago, Captain_Slattery said:

The specials on both the Dunkirk brothers showed up right away for me.  They did on my Ovechkin twins too.  Might be a problem here.

You can just look at his personnel file without putting him on a ship to see if they show up there.  Jack of all Trades and Expert Marksman.

Also smoke screen expert.

[PVE]
Members
8,862 posts
7,262 battles

Open a ticket for the skills not showing up. I put Dunkirk on Fiji and have not finished the retraining and the skills still show as special.

Chp4yIb.jpg