Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Azzura

So.... sold off my Yamato legendary

28 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
334 posts
8,500 battles

Sold it off and now it appears to be gone forever. I don't see it anywhere?
Can't even redo mission to get it back...

It never occurred to me it would be gone gone...

• Funny 3

[BIAS]
Members
3,047 posts
8,993 battles

submit a ticket to WG and they can put it back and remove the credits that you received for it

• Cool 3

[WORX]
Members
1,638 posts
12,695 battles

This Happened to me with the DM.... Adou Adou Parting is such sweet sorrow. 

I dont miss it but it was a lesson well learned.

Members
430 posts
8,357 battles
16 minutes ago, Cpt_Cupcake said:

My question is why did you sell it, considering the grind to get it in the first place...

probably saw $ signs,  err credit signs.   

Probably looking to exploit it, but i don't know how much credits it is worth.

[SIMP]
Members
991 posts
1 hour ago, Azzura said:

Sold it off and now it appears to be gone forever. I don't see it anywhere?
Can't even redo mission to get it back...

It never occurred to me it would be gone gone...

Almost made that mistake as the module is faaaaaaarrrr from 'legendary'.

Unfortunately the cost to demount it (keep it) is 20 Doubloons.....and I worked too hard to sell it. 

So there it sits on my ship, though I'd much prefer one of the standard modules at this point. Great job WG! Can't even swap the stupid thing in and out for credits. Legendary! :cap_book:

Edited by capncrunch21

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,334 posts
9,415 battles

I'm doing ti for all the free consumables...   Modules??  Some are good..  some are bad..  Lots of vids out on this.

Yeah..  can I sell it and start earning those consumables again please ??

[ALPHA]
Members
180 posts
4,214 battles

One would think that WG would allow the legendary modules to be swapped in or out for free, only making you pay for the normal module......

• Cool 1

Members
3,296 posts
7,973 battles

Is there any problem with simply demounting and remounting the Leg. module when desired?

[ALPHA]
Members
180 posts
4,214 battles

I presume not. But it is a super special thing, it shouldn’t be able to be sold, or charge you to demount it.

[SPTR]
Members
25,637 posts
10,816 battles

I would most definitely go off like a nuke if I find myself to sell a legendary upgrade by accident, quick call it back with customer support before you grow more grey hair from it.

[CAST]
Members
1,158 posts
7,163 battles

Apparently, you can't demount it without doubloons.  If that is the case, you should be able to sell it, but have it available to repurchase at twice the price of what it was sold for.  That way, those that did grind for it can actually still have it available for future use, especially if it gets changed or the ship gets adjusted such that it becomes more legendary.

[MIA-A]
Members
1,967 posts
6,553 battles
4 minutes ago, Murcc said:

Apparently, you can't demount it without doubloons.  If that is the case, you should be able to sell it, but have it available to repurchase at twice the price of what it was sold for.  That way, those that did grind for it can actually still have it available for future use, especially if it gets changed or the ship gets adjusted such that it becomes more legendary.

You can demount legendary mods for doubloons.

• Bad 1

[CAST]
Members
1,158 posts
7,163 battles
27 minutes ago, enderland07 said:

You can demount legendary mods for doubloons.

That's what I said.  The problem is that the only other method for removal is to sell it.  For those that don't want to spend money, they have to sell it.  Then, they don't have the option to get it back, which they should be able to do, even if it is at additional credit cost.

[MIA-A]
Members
1,967 posts
6,553 battles
8 minutes ago, Murcc said:

That's what I said.  The problem is that the only other method for removal is to sell it.  For those that don't want to spend money, they have to sell it.  Then, they don't have the option to get it back, which they should be able to do, even if it is at additional credit cost.

Sorry, your wording was so bad with the double negative I didn't even realize that's what you wrote.

Feel free to downvote away, though!

[-K-]
[-K-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,747 posts
6,703 battles
55 minutes ago, Murcc said:

That's what I said.  The problem is that the only other method for removal is to sell it.  For those that don't want to spend money, they have to sell it. 

WG gives out doubloons from time to time. Not much, but enough for module demounts if you save them. 

[CAST]
Members
1,158 posts
7,163 battles
2 hours ago, enderland07 said:

Sorry, your wording was so bad with the double negative I didn't even realize that's what you wrote.

Feel free to downvote away, though!

What's with all the negativity?  Why would I downvote you because you commented that you couldn't understand a 7 word sentence?  Only people that think in a negative manner would get offended and think that a downvote would be coming.

[ADAPT]
Members
805 posts
12,773 battles

Click click click , sold of legend module. Read before clicking.

You can get it back from WG support i think. Same as premium ships sold. But it have limit per year i think. I done it by getting the Murmansk back. 

[WOLF3]
Members
5,972 posts
2,203 battles
9 hours ago, capncrunch21 said:

Unfortunately the cost to demount it (keep it) is 20 Doubloons....

20 DB is 10¢.  Even I can afford 10¢.

[SIMP]
Members
991 posts
6 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

20 DB is 10¢.  Even I can afford 10¢.

It's the principle of the thing. Other modules use pure credits for swap out - and more importantly don't go *poof* if you sell them.

It's made more insulting when you have to put an enormous amount of work into even obtaining them - and then find you have to PAY real money in order for them to have the flexability run-of-the-mill modules have. It's simply more poor planning on WGs part.

[WOLF3]
Members
5,972 posts
2,203 battles
5 hours ago, capncrunch21 said:

Other modules use pure credits for swap out - and more importantly don't go *poof* if you sell them.

Wrong.  There are two - and only two - options: Demount (25 Db) or Sell. A sold module is gone and must be repurchased.  The Db option is far the cheapest.

25 Db converts to 37,500 Cr.  A little Slot 2 module costs 375,000 Cr to sell and repurchase.  A 2,000,000 Cr module costs you 3,000,000 Cr to demount by selling and replace.  So 25 Db essentially converts at 120,000 Cr/Db.  This is far and away the best conversion rate in the game!

Edited by iDuckman
Wrong numbers.

[A_51]
Members
200 posts
12,604 battles
10 hours ago, capncrunch21 said:

Unfortunately the cost to demount it (keep it) is 20 Doubloons.....and I worked too hard to sell it. 

Which is equivalent to app. 12 1/2 cents.  

Sign in to follow this