GENPATT0N

Critical error

12 comments in this topic

[CRF]
Beta Testers
34 posts
1,947 battles

hopping onto play then i get a game crash followed by a "critical error" my system is up to date and so is my video card and i have run a integrity check.

anyone else?

i shall produce a screen shot shortly

Screenshot (68).png

[HELLS]
Members
1,683 posts
15,135 battles

Happened to me when I entered a co-op battle this afternoon. Restarted the game, picked up my game in progress about 40 seconds after it started, and everything was fine after that. Looking at the error message before putting in a ticket it was obviously a server error, not a clent crash. A fairly large group of players were caught out by this, but there was no repeat occurrence as far as I know. One time event? Who knows?

Community Department
2,007 posts
500 battles
20 hours ago, GENPATT0N said:

hopping onto play then i get a game crash followed by a "critical error" my system is up to date and so is my video card and i have run a integrity check.

anyone else?

Screenshot (68).png

What is the situation at the moment. Is this issue still actual for you?

[-SD-]
Beta Testers
242 posts
6,916 battles

I have the same sort of issue- but only on the login process.  Freezes on the loading screen- I have to completely log out and log back in a few times before it "connects" to the server

> Disabled all Mods- no effect

> Ran integrity check twice

Maybe its ISP issue?.

Community Department
2,007 posts
500 battles
4 hours ago, gdead65 said:

I have the same sort of issue- but only on the login process.  Freezes on the loading screen- I have to completely log out and log back in a few times before it "connects" to the server

> Disabled all Mods- no effect

> Ran integrity check twice

Maybe its ISP issue?.

On 10/28/2018 at 11:58 PM, GENPATT0N said:

anyone else?

Spoiler

Screenshot (68).png

Try to delete your preferences.xml. It looks like the issue with it. 
It will be recreated with the next game launch. 

[-V1-]
Members
136 posts
4,426 battles

Yes, I play on an Apple but since the last update, I've really been hit by this exact thing hard.   When I force quit I find there are two "Wargaming Client" shown as running on my computer which I don't understand.     There are far too many people complaining (PC's and Apple) about this issue since the last Update from WoW's yet all we hear is silence from WoW's.    I've deleted all WoW's and Wargaming Center files from my computer well over 5 times and downloaded fresh new game and center files with no improvement what so ever.    I used to be able to play 18 to 20+ games a day and now can barely play 5 to 6 complete games, even with my quitting and restarting the gaming center and game after every game.    I've also found that I can no longer locate the game files on my computer (apparently they are in the wargaming center) to be able to load Aslain's Mods onto as I was able to do before this last update.    HELP!

[R-F1]
Members
502 posts
21,535 battles

One obscure thing I found is that GeForce Experience tells me to shut off shadow quality on WoWs

Community Department
2,007 posts
500 battles
6 hours ago, Dinh_Hai said:

I got same problem.

Spoiler

err.thumb.JPG.90d8c837c4c1a524daa42876e2bedb98.JPG

Spoiler

err1.thumb.JPG.043bb29542bd18ed433ffa4f2f648f36.JPG

Spoiler

err2.thumb.JPG.b6da011a2e5cc8c1638a4a630d4145e1.JPG

If deleting of preferences.xml doesn't work you need to contact support via ticket. But first please create WGCheck report and attach it to the ticket with your notes and screenshots.

• Cool 1