Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Col_Calibre

Fireballs on The Ships in Port

26 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

7
[SPARO]
[SPARO]
Members
50 posts
4,093 battles

1283267208_OmahawithFireballs.thumb.jpg.f00123686c654d270eccccd3a78af589.jpg

683370806_EmeraldwithFireballs.thumb.jpg.0e5d9520b469c4b0d95e214533b993cf.jpg

I have had some troubles with a few fireballs erupting in the port and now several are showing up in any type of battles.

I can leave and come back at a later time and they are gone for a little while.  Then they come back.

Here's a few examples where it doesn't matter which port they are in.  These are not damaging the ship - they are

corrupt files somewhere in the program and I really want to get rid of them.

If I delete the game and re-install it, will all my data and ranks be saved on my return after the install ??

Thanks folks for all your answers with my miniscule issues.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
601
[HYDRO]
Members
1,316 posts
3,668 battles

Use Fire Prevention and Premium consumables.:Smile-_tongue:

Same topic came up a while ago, I think by searching you can find it.

 

Edited by warheart1992

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7
[SPARO]
[SPARO]
Members
50 posts
4,093 battles

We didn't discuss deleteing the game. That never came up.  Now I need to know and that was me that made the earlier entry.

There was no credible answer for the issue at-hand. All I need to know now is whether to delete the game or not.

Will my data remain in-tact ??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
659
[5D]
Members
2,213 posts
13,968 battles

You would have to delete your account with WG for your data to be lost since your account resides on their servers.

Reinstalling the game has never resulted in account data being purged to my knowledge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,987
[NDA]
Supertester
4,774 posts
13,589 battles

Now thats what I call :cap_cool: a Prema Fire. 

 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
113
[WOLFB]
Members
615 posts
21,797 battles

Your credits, premium time etc, is saved when you delete and re-install. What is lost are game settings and mini map settings on all ships. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
262
[KRAK]
Members
938 posts
12,979 battles
2 hours ago, Col_Calibre said:

We didn't discuss deleteing the game. That never came up.  Now I need to know and that was me that made the earlier entry.

There was no credible answer for the issue at-hand. All I need to know now is whether to delete the game or not.

Will my data remain in-tact ??

 

If you are running any mods uninstall them first and see if that is your issue.

I have tried to run mods numerous times always with some bad side effect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,119
[NBGC]
Members
3,041 posts
10,248 battles
5 hours ago, RedSeaBear said:

Now thats what I call :cap_cool: a Prema Fire. 

 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

ead.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
252
[REVY]
Members
936 posts
7,294 battles

You all are missing the most obvious explanation.......

 

One of the crew members had Viking Ancestry....

He died.....and thus.....

 

tenor.gif?itemid=8229206

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,119
[NBGC]
Members
3,041 posts
10,248 battles
15 minutes ago, Lord_Slayer said:

You all are missing the most obvious explanation.......

One of the crew members had Viking Ancestry....

He died.....and thus.....

tenor.gif?itemid=8229206

The funny part is, that's how I want to be disposed of after I die... :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14
[-PVE-]
Members
112 posts
9,090 battles

Wargaming should take note of this for next April fools event. All ships on fire but if someone starts you on fire it goes out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
432
[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,903 posts
3,292 battles

Uninstalling the game will not cause any issue with your account, since your account information is stored on their servers, not your computer.

However, before uninstalling, I suggest removing any mods, and see if that fixes the issue.

If removing mods does not work, then try an integrity/repair check on the game files.

If that doesn't fix the problem, then try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,432
[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,207 posts
5,662 battles
26 minutes ago, Goodwood_Alpha said:

The funny part is, that's how I want to be disposed of after I die... :Smile_trollface:

Funny thing, that form of funeral is a myth. The human body can't be cremated in that fashion. It does not burn hot enough or long enough. Your intact but charred body gets dumped into the ocean for the fish to eat lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,432
[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,207 posts
5,662 battles

Just tell the captain to extinguish the smoking lamp. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,119
[NBGC]
Members
3,041 posts
10,248 battles
2 minutes ago, Belthorian said:

Funny thing, that form of funeral is a myth. The human body can't be cremated in that fashion. It does not burn hot enough or long enough. Your intact but charred body gets dumped into the ocean for the fish to eat lol.

I'm okay with that. Burial at sea means the same thing, and it all goes back into the ecosystem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
258
[CVA16]
Members
2,174 posts
9,626 battles

Just wondering...when in game do the other players see you on fire or is the effect limited to what you see?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7
[SPARO]
[SPARO]
Members
50 posts
4,093 battles
15 hours ago, Vaffu said:

If you are running any mods uninstall them first and see if that is your issue.

I have tried to run mods numerous times always with some bad side effect.

Vaffu - There is a method to your madness.  I did delete the Mods pkg and its' folder and restarted the game.

After 10 battles, I went back to the Port and to my surprise, there were no fireballs on or near the boat.

You were exactly right and thank you so much for the help. I will now try to go back into the Mods loader

and add one at a time, the way I like the set-ups and see which ones are the corrupt files with fireballs.

I do hesitate but, I do like some of the edits they produce. I would like to keep some.

L8R  Buds. . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,432
[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,207 posts
5,662 battles
3 hours ago, Goodwood_Alpha said:

I'm okay with that. Burial at sea means the same thing, and it all goes back into the ecosystem.

I can dig it, I watch a Youtube channel called ask a mortician....it is pretty interesting. She did a video on Viking funerals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
252
[REVY]
Members
936 posts
7,294 battles
53 minutes ago, Belthorian said:

I can dig it, I watch a Youtube channel called ask a mortician....it is pretty interesting. She did a video on Viking funerals. 

she has several interesting videos......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,432
[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,207 posts
5,662 battles
4 minutes ago, Lord_Slayer said:

she has several interesting videos......

lol she reminds me of Paul Bearer, the Undertakers former manager.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×