Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Mothermoy

is there a way to tell how many camos i have collecte for ships i dont own?

13 comments in this topic

[O_S_D]
Members
40 posts
9,398 battles

How can he check his inventory for the perma camo if he doesn't own the ship? That is what he is asking. I am curious if there is a way to do it too.

Members
2,430 posts
12,163 battles

go to your inventory, then select the camo option, and it will have all permanent camos listed there, you cant sell them  but they will be there, if you have any.

Members
705 posts
8 minutes ago, APA_204 said:

go to your inventory, then select the camo option, and it will have all permanent camos listed there, you cant sell them  but they will be there, if you have any.

^^^ this. Scroll all the way down the list. The "Cannot Be Sold" items are at the bottom.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
18,912 posts
12,446 battles
2 hours ago, Tingent said:

How can he check his inventory for the perma camo if he doesn't own the ship? That is what he is asking. I am curious if there is a way to do it too.

Because he should check his inventory. Not his external tab.

[DRB]
[DRB]
Beta Testers
822 posts
4,535 battles

Where do you find the inventory? I've moused over what looks like everything but I can't find it.

[CAST]
Members
1,397 posts
5,794 battles
1 minute ago, Mainerd said:

Where do you find the inventory? I've moused over what looks like everything but I can't find it.

Click on your name in the upper left side of the port screen.  This opens a sub-menu which will include your inventory.

• Cool 1

[HIT]
Members
67 posts
5,770 battles
1 minute ago, Mainerd said:

Click on the top left corner where your user name is. A drop down menu will appear. Near the bottom of that is the inventory.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this