Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Mothermoy

is there a way to tell how many camos i have collecte for ships i dont own?

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

15
[O_S_D]
Members
44 posts
10,095 battles

How can he check his inventory for the perma camo if he doesn't own the ship? That is what he is asking. I am curious if there is a way to do it too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,000
[DUDE_]
Members
3,095 posts
13,145 battles

go to your inventory, then select the camo option, and it will have all permanent camos listed there, you cant sell them  but they will be there, if you have any.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,095 posts
8 minutes ago, APA_204 said:

go to your inventory, then select the camo option, and it will have all permanent camos listed there, you cant sell them  but they will be there, if you have any.

^^^ this. Scroll all the way down the list. The "Cannot Be Sold" items are at the bottom.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23,579
[HINON]
Supertester
19,605 posts
13,181 battles
2 hours ago, Tingent said:

How can he check his inventory for the perma camo if he doesn't own the ship? That is what he is asking. I am curious if there is a way to do it too.

Because he should check his inventory. Not his external tab.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
191
[DRB]
[DRB]
Beta Testers
897 posts
5,302 battles

Where do you find the inventory? I've moused over what looks like everything but I can't find it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
441
[CUTIE]
Members
1,434 posts
6,158 battles
1 minute ago, Mainerd said:

Where do you find the inventory? I've moused over what looks like everything but I can't find it.

Click on your name in the upper left side of the port screen.  This opens a sub-menu which will include your inventory.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25
[HIT]
Members
76 posts
6,310 battles
1 minute ago, Mainerd said:

Where do you find the inventory? I've moused over what looks like everything but I can't find it.

Click on the top left corner where your user name is. A drop down menu will appear. Near the bottom of that is the inventory.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×