You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Aseron

Premium Request -- V-25

Should a premium V-25 be added to the game?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should a premium V-25 be added to the game?

• Yes
    • No
    • "No Comment"

9 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
252 posts
2,639 battles

Not really sure where to put this on the game forums, so I put it here.

The TL:DR version is that I think a great idea for a low tier premium would be a premium V-25. It is my favorite little T2 and is a great deal of fun -- as all premium ships should be. Also it does not hurt that 73 of the things were built: plenty to choose from.

P.S.

Anyone who cries "Seal Clubber" needs to take a look at the soon-to-be-released USS Charleston. Nothing screams seal clubber louder than a premium St. Louis.

Edited by Aseron
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
252 posts
2,639 battles
8 minutes ago, The_first_harbinger said:

We have a V-25 clone. It's called the Longjiang.

Yes, but that is not a premium. Basically just want a fun low tier ship that I can throw my german DD captain in without having to deal with retraining. 

Sometimes, its just nice to stop playing a T9 or 10 and have a little fun in a ship that is entirely too fast for its tier :D

Just would like to be able to do that while also getting my german DD captain a bit of XP.

Edited by Aseron

[SPTR]
Members
3,457 posts
5,656 battles
4 minutes ago, Aseron said:

Yes, but that is not a premium. Basically just want a fun low tier ship that I can throw my german DD captain in without having to deal with retraining. 

Sometimes, its just nice to stop playing a T9 or 10 and have a little fun in a ship that is entirely too fast for its tier :D

Just would like to be able to do that while also getting my german DD captain a bit of XP.

I totally get it, but...a tier 2 seal clubbing premium? I'm not sure WG is hot about such an idea. There's not a lot of interesting IRL ships to fit such a niche either. 

What we need is a tier 5 german premium to help with the T-22 bull crap IMO

WoWS Wiki Editor
7,203 posts
6,433 battles
2 hours ago, The_first_harbinger said:

I totally get it, but...a tier 2 seal clubbing premium? I'm not sure WG is hot about such an idea. There's not a lot of interesting IRL ships to fit such a niche either. 

I got something, but you might want to put it at T1 instead xD

278D4EF6-346E-4F64-8755-91EBF1F35507.thumb.jpeg.e65623f8c3f1d10a022da689cb54bf83.jpeg

Members
475 posts
62 battles
3 hours ago, The_first_harbinger said:

T-22 isn’t as bad any more as it used to be (got buffed). Still not great but workable. Did a quick ranked sprint in her and was surprised in a positive way.

However - I would love some low tier German Premium DDs. T7 is a sweet spot already - T8 currently sucks.

I voted yes but would add as a proposa:

1) Uptiered V-25 to T3 as Premium with V-170’s Torps 

2) “Wolf” (Torpedoboot 1924) as T5 Premium DD

Both with all-black camo - awesome :-)

[-AA-]
Members
1,728 posts
6,657 battles
46 minutes ago, ChronicallyChronic said:

We have V-25, why would there be a need for a V-25 premium...since we have V-25.

So that you can move a 19 point captain freely for the  not so dedicated seal clubbers I guess.

[GLORY]
Members
194 posts
1,800 battles
10 hours ago, Aseron said:

Use the V-170. No need for a V-25. That ship is BADASS.