You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Slntreaper

A slightly off-topic but somewhat within the bounds of /gd/ post

5 comments in this topic

[KAPPA]
Members
150 posts
4,232 battles

Feels very Yuro. Very, very Yuro. Not a bad thing, as you even said he helped, but it most certainly is a noticeable thing. Good video.

[CAST]
Members
1,398 posts
5,800 battles

Or alternatively alternatively, you forget about Concealment Expert because square peg and round hole along with Superintendent because who needs more smokes when the whole point is to get shot at, and instead load up on those tasty 3-point skills like Demolition Expert for more Arsonist medals, and Basic Firing Training for even more Arsonist medals, plus Adrenalin Rush for still more Arsonist medals when the enemy team is lucky enough actually hit you.   :cap_like:

I would love to see somebody step into the hole that Yuro left regarding humorous "how to" Ships videos, so do please keep going!

Just please stop telling people about how good Kiev is in ranked because the only tier 8 ship a Kiev fears is another Kiev Kappa.

[WOLFB]
Members
1,655 posts
8,037 battles

It's very Yuro like, but since I like him it doesn't bother me. 

However I wonder if it's really necessary to throw information such as "Shooting ennemi superstructure". I can understand for the 8km torpedo.

I'm not totally convinced with your build though. Taking CE on Kiev isn't that usefull since you're supposed to constantly shooting, those 4 points could be spent somewhere else. Also since you're constantly shooting, taking Double ruddershift seems more appropriate than Concealment mod. 

As for commander points, there are some skill that are worth taking instead of choosing "whatever the F you want" :

-AR is really good, especially if you're going to level up until Khaba.

-DE for more BBQ

-BFT could work if you're looking for that little DPM bonus

Also need more meme :3

Edited by AlcatrazNC

Members
282 posts
5,029 battles
45 minutes ago, AlcatrazNC said:

It's very Yuro like, but since I like him it doesn't bother me. 

However I wonder if it's really necessary to throw information such as "Shooting ennemi superstructure". I can understand for the 8km torpedo.

I'm not totally convinced with your build though. Taking CE on Kiev isn't that usefull since you're supposed to constantly shooting, those 4 points could be spent somewhere else. Also since you're constantly shooting, taking Double ruddershift seems more appropriate than Concealment mod. 

As for commander points, there are some skill that are worth taking instead of choosing "whatever the F you want" :

-AR is really good, especially if you're going to level up until Khaba.

-DE for more BBQ

-BFT could work if you're looking for that little DPM bonus

Also need more meme :3

Kiev can share a build with udaloi.

PT PM
AR LS
SE BFT DE
AFT

Your concealment is so trash even with full concealment build just forget it and go double rudder.