You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BeastOfGod

Not fun playing with newbs that don't care

12 comments in this topic

[WABUT]
[WABUT]
Beta Testers
23 posts
6,268 battles

I know i will get plenty of waaa waaaa about this but i have been playing this game since beta and had to learn like everyone else. i don't come close to being a unicom player but I can hold my own 1 on 1 with most anyone on this game. I have over 5k battles and have been holding above 1300 exp for a long time. Actually 1376 right now. But playing with dummies that have over 10, 000 battles holding a 5, 6 or even a 700 exp has really got old. some unicom players like this so they can up their stats bulling up their stats.  It makes them believe they all that, lol. To make games like this good there should be divisions. I recently started playing Iracing, and i  love it cause a rookie cant play with a class C, B, A, or pro level player. You have to work yourself up to play against them. Wows, if you grind to tier 10 and you suck,you get to screw up players that are decent, which hurts their stats. I think I'd rather be playing with guys my level and better to some extent than playing with scrubs that will never cross the 1k exp. level. They just don't belong. It's the same with world of tanks. At Iracing if your a scrub you will stay at scrub level and never will be able to play with the big boys. Those who are serious about their game. I have just started playing 3 weeks now and I already leveled up to class d. Wows is about money, if your can afford to play thats all they worry about here. Last night came in played 3 games and we stomped the other team cause of no skilled players on the other side. Today I played 2 games and before game got started well half our team was dead already. hehe too funny. For me i like a challenge but either way it's not here anymore. No need answering back with some [edited] to me cause i wont be reading this I'm going play a game where your exp. level counts. I dont enjoy killing 10000 game newbs and i sure don't like to be on the newb, no skillled teams anymore. I still have way over 100 days on my account so I will be on a little but after it runs out, I'll most likely wont be playing anymore. Wows, maybe, instead of all the newb crap your coming out with, you guys could figure out how to separate newbs that don't care and enjoy being a screw up to players that are trying to up their stats. It really gets old to plenty of players and i have seen many quit this game cause of it. Only a thought to consider. I still love this game for reasons of running ships. I'm a retired offshore seagoing tug captain. I got my license at 20 and became a captain at 21 because of the great teachers I had growing up and the on the job training from the best captains on the waters. So yes. I take my game kinda seriously hehe. This topic is in no way to degrade anyone. But if you sucked at being a deckhand where i worked and couldn't learn to be better, you got fired quickly being it a very dangerous job. So make levels here!! If your can't make your exp. level over 1000 then I feel you don't deserve playing with players that can. Level could be as such 500 to 700, 711 to 1000,  1001 to 1300, 1300 to 1500 and so on. Maybe not exactly like this but you get the idea. Have fun guys it was fun while it lasted.

• Bad 1
  • Angry 1

[TBW]
Members
6,323 posts
11,878 battles

I had a quadriplegic friend that played games with a stick in his mouth, unfortunately he is deceased. You never know who is on the other end, is my point. It wasn't that he did not care, he was just limited in his physical capabilities. He did have plenty of time to play games,  so if he was still alive and playing this game he would probably have thousands of battles. This is but one scenario, I am positive that there are many more reasons for low stats. You can be angry about it or just accept the fact that there are players that just want to pew pew, with no regard to strategy and decide to have a good day. Good Day.

• Cool 3

[WOLF9]
Members
1,029 posts
15 minutes ago, BeastOfGod said:

I know i will get plenty of waaa waaaa about this but i have been playing this game since beta and had to learn like everyone else. i don't come close to being a unicom player but I can hold my own 1 on 1 with most anyone on this game. I have over 5k battles and have been holding above 1300 exp for a long time. Actually 1376 right now. But playing with dummies that have over 10, 000 battles holding a 5, 6 or even a 700 exp has really got old. some unicom players like this so they can up their stats bulling up their stats.  It makes them believe they all that, lol. To make games like this good there should be divisions. I recently started playing Iracing, and i  love it cause a rookie cant play with a class C, B, A, or pro level player. You have to work yourself up to play against them. Wows, if you grind to tier 10 and you suck,you get to screw up players that are decent, which hurts their stats. I think I'd rather be playing with guys my level and better to some extent than playing with scrubs that will never cross the 1k exp. level. They just don't belong. It's the same with world of tanks. At Iracing if your a scrub you will stay at scrub level and never will be able to play with the big boys. Those who are serious about their game. I have just started playing 3 weeks now and I already leveled up to class d. Wows is about money, if your can afford to play thats all they worry about here. Last night came in played 3 games and we stomped the other team cause of no skilled players on the other side. Today I played 2 games and before game got started well half our team was dead already. hehe too funny. For me i like a challenge but either way it's not here anymore. No need answering back with some [edited] to me cause i wont be reading this I'm going play a game where your exp. level counts. I dont enjoy killing 10000 game newbs and i sure don't like to be on the newb, no skillled teams anymore. I still have way over 100 days on my account so I will be on a little but after it runs out, I'll most likely wont be playing anymore. Wows, maybe, instead of all the newb crap your coming out with, you guys could figure out how to separate newbs that don't care and enjoy being a screw up to players that are trying to up their stats. It really gets old to plenty of players and i have seen many quit this game cause of it. Only a thought to consider. I still love this game for reasons of running ships. I'm a retired offshore seagoing tug captain. I got my license at 20 and became a captain at 21 because of the great teachers I had growing up and the on the job training from the best captains on the waters. So yes. I take my game kinda seriously hehe. This topic is in no way to degrade anyone. But if you sucked at being a deckhand where i worked and couldn't learn to be better, you got fired quickly being it a very dangerous job. So make levels here!! If your can't make your exp. level over 1000 then I feel you don't deserve playing with players that can. Level could be as such 500 to 700, 711 to 1000,  1001 to 1300, 1300 to 1500 and so on. Maybe not exactly like this but you get the idea. Have fun guys it was fun while it lasted.

Ah, we all bow before the all knowing wisdom of the tug boat captain. There is a truck driving sim you might like. It seems more up your alley.

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,283 battles
42 minutes ago, BeastOfGod said:

PARAGRAPHS ARE YOUR FRIEND!!!!

Capitalization and punctuation are good too.  And the word is "because", not "cause".

You complain about it not being fun playing with people that don't care.  It's annoying sharing a forum with people who don't care about proper use of the English language.

BTW, kudos for trying to play the game well.  :cap_like:

Edited by Crucis
  • Cool 1

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,270 posts
10,530 battles
1 hour ago, Crucis said:

PARAGRAPHS ARE YOUR FRIEND!!!!

Capitalization and punctuation are good too.  And the word is "because", not "cause".

You complain about it not being fun playing with people that don't care.  It's annoying sharing a forum with people who don't care about proper use of the English language.

BTW, kudos for trying to play the game well.  :cap_like:

OMG.... I completely AGREE!!!   I almost went nuts attempting to read his run-on sentences and horrible grammar!   7th grade English class with instruction on sentence structure would probably be quite beneficial to this guy!

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
3,320 posts
11,434 battles
1 hour ago, BeastOfGod said:

Soooooo, we want the high WTR on our team so you can get carried...

If you are sooooo good, you would be able to get Krakens, high calibers an confederates every match and have a huge impact on the match....

Fortunately for the rest of us, this is not a Snob or discrimination game...

A poor player can put his time in and earn the free right to play tier 10...

and a 48% player can have a chance to improve....

BTW, closed Beta player with twice as many games as you and probably twice the money spent too....

Members
1,634 posts
9,728 battles
4 hours ago, BeastOfGod said:

I know i will get plenty of waaa waaaa about this but i have been playing this game since beta and had to learn like everyone else. i don't come close to being a unicom player but I can hold my own 1 on 1 with most anyone on this game. I have over 5k battles and have been holding above 1300 exp for a long time. Actually 1376 right now. But playing with dummies that have over 10, 000 battles holding a 5, 6 or even a 700 exp has really got old. some unicom players like this so they can up their stats bulling up their stats.  It makes them believe they all that, lol. To make games like this good there should be divisions. I recently started playing Iracing, and i  love it cause a rookie cant play with a class C, B, A, or pro level player. You have to work yourself up to play against them.

Wows, if you grind to tier 10 and you suck,you get to screw up players that are decent, which hurts their stats. I think I'd rather be playing with guys my level and better to some extent than playing with scrubs that will never cross the 1k exp. level. They just don't belong. It's the same with world of tanks. At Iracing if your a scrub you will stay at scrub level and never will be able to play with the big boys. Those who are serious about their game. I have just started playing 3 weeks now and I already leveled up to class d. Wows is about money, if your can afford to play thats all they worry about here. Last night came in played 3 games and we stomped the other team cause of no skilled players on the other side.

Today I played 2 games and before game got started well half our team was dead already. hehe too funny. For me i like a challenge but either way it's not here anymore. No need answering back with some [edited] to me cause i wont be reading this I'm going play a game where your exp. level counts. I dont enjoy killing 10000 game newbs and i sure don't like to be on the newb, no skillled teams anymore. I still have way over 100 days on my account so I will be on a little but after it runs out, I'll most likely wont be playing anymore. Wows, maybe, instead of all the newb crap your coming out with, you guys could figure out how to separate newbs that don't care and enjoy being a screw up to players that are trying to up their stats. It really gets old to plenty of players and i have seen many quit this game cause of it. Only a thought to consider. I still love this game for reasons of running ships. I'm a retired offshore seagoing tug captain. I got my license at 20 and became a captain at 21 because of the great teachers I had growing up and the on the job training from the best captains on the waters. So yes. I take my game kinda seriously hehe.

This topic is in no way to degrade anyone. But if you sucked at being a deckhand where i worked and couldn't learn to be better, you got fired quickly being it a very dangerous job. So make levels here!! If your can't make your exp. level over 1000 then I feel you don't deserve playing with players that can. Level could be as such 500 to 700, 711 to 1000,  1001 to 1300, 1300 to 1500 and so on. Maybe not exactly like this but you get the idea. Have fun guys it was fun while it lasted.

Added paragraph because holy wall of text.  If you want people to read your post, spend the time formatting it so they can do so easily.

I hate random games.  They are mostly boring.  The only reason I am still here is competitive tournaments like King of the Sea and Clan Battles.  Find a clan that plays comp a lot (be for warned, it can be a part time job with the time invested into it to be really good) and you will have an outlet for your really good try hard gaming.

FYI, bad teams dont wreck my stats.  All my best games are losses.  You pay attention to positioning, dont get caught over extended, and keep working to the best positions you can.  Over the course of the game it adds up.  Having a huge performance on a loss still gives you unicum stats based on how they are calculated.

• Cool 1

[WOLF7]
Beta Testers
109 posts
1,366 battles

As a player with 788exp/battle and 1,346 battles, I'm obviously the idiot he doesn't want to play with. Of course, if you look at my last 100 or so battles, my average exp rises to over 1,000. So maybe he'd want one of my better BBs or DDs on his side after all - unless I was on one of my off nights, was a bit too bold, and got heavily punished for it.

I am all in favor of a telepathic match-maker that provides a perfectly balanced fight with less than 30 seconds wait time, regardless of level or time of day.

I do wish the matchmaker tried to match player stats over exact ship types, but I think wargaming.net is more likely to publish crate probabilities long before they consider player stats in the matchmaker.

• Cool 1

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
1,270 posts
10,530 battles
2 hours ago, Yasha said:

As a player with 788exp/battle and 1,346 battles, I'm obviously the idiot he doesn't want to play with. Of course, if you look at my last 100 or so battles, my average exp rises to over 1,000. So maybe he'd want one of my better BBs or DDs on his side after all - unless I was on one of my off nights, was a bit too bold, and got heavily punished for it.

I am all in favor of a telepathic match-maker that provides a perfectly balanced fight with less than 30 seconds wait time, regardless of level or time of day.

I do wish the matchmaker tried to match player stats over exact ship types, but I think wargaming.net is more likely to publish crate probabilities long before they consider player stats in the matchmaker.

hehe.... good post, Yasha!

Hope you've been doing well!   :cap_like:

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

[NSC]
[NSC]
Members
197 posts
3,833 battles

I was going to put a bunch of words down here eluding to the OP behaving like a dink... It seems you folks have it rather well covered though.

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
242 posts
4,086 battles
On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 1:40 PM, BeastOfGod said:

Wows, if you grind to tier 10 and you suck,you get to screw up players that are decent, which hurts their stats. I think I'd rather be playing with guys my level and better to some extent than playing with scrubs that will never cross the 1k exp. level.

the sneaky bit about your wish is that your competition would be better too and your stats would likely get worse as they are fit to a new normal curve. the unicoms show that personal impact of the match can influence the outcome despite the random team generation. with that written, this is a game that is accessible to all levels of gamers. do your best and forget the rest. division more if you want to influence who is in the battle with you.