Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

Alright fellow potatoes - (special request inside)

12 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
4,961 posts
8,109 battles

I'm gonna attempt the Sunray Ops, the hard mode one. It requires a division of at least 4 to do, max of 7. I stabbed at it w/ clanmates a couple nights ago, we didn't get more than 3 stars.

Want the 5-star achieve here, so offering to div up. Apparently there's 24-hr premium time for 4-star and 350 doubloons for 5-star.

Expect to be on this afternoon and evening and night (CST). Just message me in port or here.

[TF16B]
Members
8,063 posts
17,012 battles
19 minutes ago, Reymu said:

I'm gonna attempt the Sunray Ops, the hard mode one. It requires a division of at least 4 to do, max of 7. I stabbed at it w/ clanmates a couple nights ago, we didn't get more than 3 stars.

Want the 5-star achieve here, so offering to div up. Apparently there's 24-hr premium time for 4-star and 350 doubloons for 5-star.

Expect to be on this afternoon and evening and night (CST). Just message me in port or here.

Don’t know about it being hard mode, if it hasn’t changed from last year...

Most likely I’ll be available 1800-ish CST.

[DYING]
Members
186 posts
3,881 battles

Coordinate in voice, bring carrier and ram the big bois. Shouldn’t be too hard if the carrier uses his stuns well

[KP]
Members
1,997 posts
18,455 battles
1 hour ago, Reymu said:

I'll be home tonight PST. Do you have Discord or TS? Would make it easier.

[4HIM]
Members
1,705 posts
3,893 battles

Tried it in a division.  Best we could do was 3 stars in hard mode.  

[TBW]
Members
6,342 posts
11,892 battles
1 hour ago, Reymu said:

@ZARDOZ_II @Estimated_Prophet @IronMike11B4O

You can expect a 5 star just about every time if you div up with @Taichunger, @Lightninger and many others, at the Hoperations channel on Discord. You don't even have to install Discord, you can run it straight from the web page. At this point in time, it is generally populated at about 8 or 9 pm central time until after 1 or 2 AM. You can also use the channel to coordinate divisions at other times by leaving a temporary link to the channel here in the forums, like this one. https://discord.gg/bDuhMj It really is an advantage to be able to talk to the whole team.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[TF16B]
Members
8,063 posts
17,012 battles
1 hour ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

Tried it in a division.  Best we could do was 3 stars in hard mode.  

Not sure about different modes...

Ran Nobilium, no differently than I did last year, and five stared on first try. Will say there were some very good pewpews on the team.

35 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

You can expect a 5 star just about every time if you div up with @Taichunger, @Lightninger and many others, at the Hoperations channel on Discord. You don't even have to install Discord, you can run it straight from the web page. At this point in time, it is generally populated at about 8 or 9 pm central time until after 1 or 2 AM. You can also use the channel to coordinate divisions at other times by leaving a temporary link to the channel here in the forums, like this one. https://discord.gg/bDuhMj It really is an advantage to be able to talk to the whole team.

For some reason TS never works for me; never tried Discord; only ever used the in-game voice chat successfully.

[INTEL]
Members
583 posts
7,336 battles
3 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Not sure about different modes...

Ran Nobilium, no differently than I did last year, and five stared on first try. Will say there were some very good pewpews on the team.

For some reason TS never works for me; never tried Discord; only ever used the in-game voice chat successfully.

Discord is pretty easy once you get it set up.

Here's the invite again - https://discord.gg/Vc5zaXB

[NG-NL]
Members
4,961 posts
8,109 battles

Yeah, I got Discord.

57 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Thanks for the invite!

I'll probably use this.

From general sound of things, wait until sometime in evening before looking for people.

[INTEL]
Members
583 posts
7,336 battles

Depends.  You can look at any time and see if someone is in there.  If they are, drop in and find out what they're doing.  Some of us are around earlier but not necessarily in channel but if we see someone there waiting we'll come in if we're not already doing something else.  

[INTEL]
Members
8,432 posts
25,306 battles
21 hours ago, ClassicLib said:

Depends.  You can look at any time and see if someone is in there.  If they are, drop in and find out what they're doing.  Some of us are around earlier but not necessarily in channel but if we see someone there waiting we'll come in if we're not already doing something else.  

This ^^^^

[ADPT2]
Members
60 posts
2,044 battles

We've 5 star sunray so many times, I've actually accumulated enough exp to power a level 0 captain to level 19 for my new ship :D

Edited by mixmkz

Sign in to follow this